melking23

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere!
Are there any brunch options similar to the style and quality of California Grill’s former glory? It was a buffet plus a menu (AYCE from both) and unlimited mimosas. It was the best meal I’ve had on property! Definitely worth every penny (or in my case 2 dining credits). Is there anything similar in the Orlando area?

Last edited:
Nothing can compare to the incomparable view & live music enjoyed at the CA Grill brunch.

It was the most humane meal we have ever enjoyed with our child (since she is still too young for Victoria & Albert) at Disney. It was repeatedly the best food we have ever had at CA Grill (I never seem to enjoy their dinner menu).

Waldorf, Ritz Carlton, & Four Seasons are all in the vicinity. While I have no first-hand experience, it seems to me as if the grand hotel-style buffet brunch at Ravello is the closest to that quality hotel breakfast that could compare to CA Grill.

Similarly, Amare just opened in Swan Reserve. They have a $36 buffet brunch. I know nothing else about the food or space.

But nothing is really gonna' compare because CA Grill brunch was too much food (and worth every penny of the cost).

Also, a quick internet search should get you lists of plenty of places that serve high-quality breakfasts, but I don't think any have the impressive grandeur of a large hotel dining space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter