"But Mom, I want to come back to WDW!"

They give you a little map.

That makes sense.

Montana_The_Hunter said:
The "Extreme Package" allows you to hunt and kill one with a 3' dagger. For an extra $72 you can make a Dolphin Tooth Necklace from your kill.

:eek: You're going to hear about it from JoJo on this one Buzz!!! I'm just warning ya - be prepared :scared:

MDF said:
In man-speak that means "too much money".

Un hunh. You're probably correct. El cheapo hates spending money :rolleyes: Wait till he finds out the surprise I have planned for our next trip. He's gonna kill me.
3.gif

MDF said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :scared1: No way man. Keep them creepy-critters away from Buzz.

:laughing:

Goofster said:
Both my daughters did the “Trainer for the Day” at Sea World San Diego, they had a blast, they followed a trainer around all day and worked with the Killer Whales, Dolphins (actually got to swim with them), Sea Lions, Sea Turtles and some birds.

OMG!! That's awesome :yay:
Please feel free to interrupt my report and post a few of the pics. I'd really love to see them!!

Goofster said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? It works - sometimes :teeth:

Goofster said:
That thing is huge…it’s the size of an Infant

:rotfl2:

Goofster said:
Sorry your report will be ending in a month or two

Have faith :rolleyes:

That face shot got an out loud ech! from me!:lmao:

I know what you mean!!! I'm okay holding them in my hands but not letting them crawl around on me
3.gif

Kathy said:
Isn't the Coral Reef beautiful?
The girls are definitely converted

It is beautiful and made for another interesting Disney dinner :3dglasses

The girls were converted on day 1!!! :dance3: :cheer2:

Sounds like another great day for you guys Blue.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Coral Reef. We have at least one meal there every trip. It is one of our favorites.

I must be out of ordinary, I have no problem spending money in WDW.

you had much better seats then I did at Coral reef. I was stuck all the way in the back :confused3
and the lizards.... I run and try to catch them but as soon as I get close, I run away scared... i am so CHICKEN :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

They give you a little map.

The "Extreme Package" allows you to hunt and kill one with a 3' dagger. For an extra $72 you can make a Dolphin Tooth Necklace from your kill.

well my gosh. i don't think that was called for. or maybe we could throw you in the water and watch the dolpins attack.
oh yess much better.:happytv:

:MAN TRYS TO GET DOLPHIN TOOTH BUT GETS ATTACKED:
- a local man visiting walt disney world yesterday decided he wanted to go swimming with the Dolphins to get a tooth,when they turned evil and attacked back.:eek:
This local an was so shocked from all the splashing and fighting with the dolphins he just took every hit from their finns.

A small girl about 15years of age was standing near-by. she could have went for help but realized what the man had first went swimming with the dolphins for. She thought it would be best to let the dolphins attack seeing as how the man went into kill them anyways.

Once the young dolphin loving girl see's the man hurt she decides he has had enough and goes for help.

more news on this story will be Released after the man gets out of hospital.:happytv:

:)

:MAN TRYS TO GET DOLPHIN TOOTH BUT GETS ATTACKED:
- a local man visiting walt disney world yesterday decided he wanted to go swimming with the Dolphins to get a tooth,when they turned evil and attacked back.

Were they ill-tempered dolphins? --Dr. Evil

Kathy

Wow! You got some really great pictures in Coral Reef! :thumbsup2 We had a great meal there, too. You didn't say what dessert you had - was it the chocolate wave? Yum! The WDW lizzards are cool, aren't they? We make a game out of counting how many we can find each trip...

I just noticed today that you've started a pre-TR! :banana: I can't keep up with all of you that have multiple TR's! :faint:

-Michelle

Sounds like another great day for you guys Blue.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Coral Reef. We have at least one meal there every trip. It is one of our favorites.

I must be out of ordinary, I have no problem spending money in WDW.

Great to see you back!

I'm guessing this means you and the family have finally settled in the new house :yay:

snowbell said:
you had much better seats then I did at Coral reef. I was stuck all the way in the back
and the lizards.... I run and try to catch them but as soon as I get close, I run away scared... i am so CHICKEN

:rotfl2: They are fast little suckers, we were only able to catch the baby ones!

We would have been stuck all the way in the back if I hadn't thought to ask to be moved closer!

pixiedust: Never hurts to ask pixiedust:

jojo said:
Once the young dolphin loving girl see's the man hurt she decides he has had enough and goes for help.

I warned you Buzz.

You should see what she does when hunting season starts here and all the hunters have their duck blinds set up out in the river :eek:

She'll stand on our dock yelling at the top of her lungs to scare the geese away so they won't be shot.

It breaks her heart when she's the geese dropping like flies from the sky.

MDF said:
I LOVE Austin Powers movies. Those were SOO funny. Personally, I like the Fem-Bots

Really? I didn't care for those movies.

mlill said:
Wow! You got some really great pictures in Coral Reef! We had a great meal there, too. You didn't say what dessert you had - was it the chocolate wave? Yum! The WDW lizzards are cool, aren't they? We make a game out of counting how many we can find each trip...

I just noticed today that you've started a pre-TR! I can't keep up with all of you that have multiple TR's!

Michele!!! After you finished your TR, I thought you had left the boards so this was a nice surprise :goodvibes

I couldn't tell you what our dessert was because I don't remember. I do recall it being very delicious.

We never thought to take any pictures of the food like others have :confused3 Next time ;)

Don't feel bad, I'm having a hard time keeping up with TR's and pre-trippies also.

Day 7 & 8 – Part 4

We made our way to Soarin and believe it or not, we waited 30 minutes for this ride. This was the ONLY ride during our seven days that we had to wait so long. That’s not bad at all considering we never used fast passes either! Anyhow, Soarin was breathtaking and definitely a must for anyone who loves the Disney magic

Imagination with Figment was okay, probably wouldn’t do it again. Then we watched Honey I Shrunk The Audience, which was a big hit with JoJo and Goofy. The special effects were amazing, like snake and the rats running loose!

d00f7f12.jpg

5ba806ee.jpg

After that we stopped to watch the fireworks. What a way to end our last evening in WDW. It was spectacular.

4a337788.jpg

b417f8f9.jpg

fdb30875.jpg

We didn’t have much time left so we wandered through the Worlds as quickly as we could and I now regret not having went during the day. From what I have read, we missed way too much here but that’s okay – we’re going back!

We stopped at Mexico, China, Norway and Germany. I really enjoyed looking through the store in Germany. I picked up a Christmas advent calendar for myself because I hadn’t seen one in years. My relatives from Germany used to send us one each year when we were kids and it brought back memories of my brother and I sharing the opening of the windows. I’ve continued the tradition with the girls but here, it’s the chocolate calendars and just isn’t the same. However, when Christmas came this year, JoJo and Goofy preferred the chocolate one to the new one. That was fine with me because I didn’t have to share it and enjoyed seeing the new surprise picture each day during the month of December. I also picked up a Christmas plaque for my Mother-In-Law from Norway. I knew she’d love it because her grandmother was Norwegian.

2f89d430.jpg

We made our way back out but stopped at one last store near the entrance as this was my last chance to spend the rest of my money in one of the parks. I wanted a sweatshirt and I found a cute black Tinkerbelle hoody. Prince Grumpy was relieved I managed to find one so quickly.

The four of us were quiet on our ride back to the hotel. I guess we were all reflecting on our magical vacation and how much it meant to all of us. :sad1:

Morning came quickly. We woke up around 7, finished packing and headed to the resort store to use up our remaining 13 snack credits. The girls picked out the big suckers and things for their friends back home. They also finished up their arcade cards and turned in their tickets for some prizes.

DH was doing his own thing but later surprised me in the room with a WDW scrapbook. He must have been watching me checking them out during our stay and never said a word. He’s such a sweetheart. :love:

The four us changed into the jeans we arrived in and went to wait for the Magical Express Bus. Man it was hot in jeans but knew we’d need them once we arrived in Canada. Turns out we were in the wrong location for the bus and realized it just in time. :eek:

The flight back was uneventful and going through customs at home only took 10 minutes in comparison to 30 minutes or more in Orlando. Nana and Poppy were waiting for us and brought us back to their place for a wonderful spaghetti dinner. We gave them their trinkets, put the dog in the truck and headed home.

It saddens me to say that this will be my last trip report. I’ve been putting it off far too long and it’s time to say good-bye to this one. I’ve met many friends during my trip report writing experience and even more on the community boards. The DIS helped me through a very troubling year and I’m thankful to have found a place here.

Whatever type of experience you are looking for: new memories waiting to be made, a trip down memory lane, or new adventures to share, a vacation to WDW will definitely take you there. Visiting WDW provided us with the opportunity to experience all the magic I’d dreamed of for years. Everyday in WDW finds a reason to become special – whether it is the characters you meet, the rides you take or the fabulous dining experiences. This was the trip of a lifetime for us and will never be forgotten. That being said, the four of us are looking forward to our trip back this summer!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :sad2: :sad2:

It can't be over. You've been going for three years straight. Don't quit now!!

I was hoping to complete TWO trippies in the time it took you to complete ONE. :rotfl2:

Epcot on the last day? Oh man. That's tough to do. The sad music from Illuminations, the fireworks show, the globe. If that doesn't bring people back to WDW I don't know what would.

I could've guaranteed you that Goof and JoJo would love Honey I Shrunk the Audience. My kids call it the "Snake Show" and don't like it. However, we don't raise wolverines either so they're not used to being around animals.

We did have cat once that was carried off by a rather large crow. :headache: I don't miss him though. Pets are a pain.

Cheers and now let's get to work on the "new" report! $20 says I'll finish my October report before you finish your September one!!!!!

Just send me the check now.

MDF --->>> :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Awwww!!! We did Epcot on our last day too and like you, I didn't have enough time to see the countries. I'm sad this is over, I've really enjoyed reading!!!

(((APPLAUSE!!!!!)))

Nicely done, Blue. Can't wait for the next one!!! :dance3:

i will read while at work....:rolleyes1

Some whistle...some read!:goodvibes

Excellent report!!! Loved the pictures and hearing all about your trip.

We regret that we didn't get one of those memorial stones the first year we went. :sad1: We kind of figure what's the point now-maybe we'll do one for a special event someday. Our 20th anniversary or something.

I apologize for not being on your TR for the past few weeks-I actually thought it was finished already!! :rotfl:

Then I saw it today so had to get caught up! I can't believe the lizard on Goofy's face. Eek!! She should be a veterinarian when she grows up!! She's got such a talent for animals!

I love the Living Seas and always wanted to spend more time there. Did I ever mention Buzz fell over there too? Can't take that nut anywhere. He was climbing through this fence but on the other side, the floor was a good 3 inches lower-he didn't know it and down he went. Right in front of these people trying to walk past. They kept giving him these dirty looks-like he fell in front of them on purpose. I laughed my head off!

I love Soarin'. Isn't it neat how they put those smells in there? I love that. the orange and pine smell-ahhhh. The hot air balloons part always reminds me of my dad and every year, the first time I ride it, I get so choked up.

Well, see you on the Pre-trips report board! I've been after Buzz to wrap ours up-I think this weekend will be it. Great TR!!!

I love the Living Seas and always wanted to spend more time there. Did I ever mention Buzz fell over there too? Can't take that nut anywhere. He was climbing through this fence but on the other side, the floor was a good 3 inches lower-he didn't know it and down he went. Right in front of these people trying to walk past. They kept giving him these dirty looks-like he fell in front of them on purpose. I laughed my head off!

This was during our very first trip together to WDW in 1997.

I was pretty well "tanked-up" that day. :thumbsup2

I am so sad that your trip is over,.... but you get to go back again this summer...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When you get a chance, please be on the look out for my trip report. I am not going until July 13th..... I cannot wait to get started again. I think I have a two page trippie out there.... but alas -- only two readers :lmao: :lmao:

I just found your report today and just finished reading the whole thing. It was excellent. Your family sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to hear about your next trip!

I can't believe it's over :sad: We're going to miss it so much! Thank goodness you have another one started. Better start planning your next trip after that, b/c we're going to need another trippie for when that one is done, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter