Buzz Cup Pin Gift Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't download the game for some strange reason. if possible, can someone get me one? thanks in advance.

P.S.- you can just send me the code for the pin, thanks!

I would love a code... I have tried and tried but to shoot and catch the little green guys and batteries calls for way more hand eye coordination than I have....

I am Laurabearz both here and VMK and can often be found in Pirates!

Hey, can you put me on your list? I don't live anywhere near where they're doing this promotion with the radio stations, so I have no way of getting one otherwise. Thank you so much!

~*HorsePrincess*~

Please can someone just send me one of everything that u get on the buzz lightyear game? PLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ be a pal.....

Could you please add me to the list? Thanks way in advance!
VMK name Raccyn

I would love to have one of these pins. Thank you so much.
My name is EvieAnne on vmk.

I am new to this board. I am so happy to have found it!

Hey could ya gift me a pin please? I can't seem to get the game to work on my computer :(

PS: OOPS!! Forgot to log off!! This is DarthJordan's post!!! :rotfl2:

Once again another game that gives me nothing at the end.

Please add me to the list of those in need.

Thanks,

judimouse/mousepatrol

Can you add me and my son to the list? Neither one of us can seem to do very well on this game. I think I caught 2 batteries in my best game. And have never even destroyed 1 of Zurg's legs, let alone capture him completely.

On VMK we are gottatravel and BlueSpaceboy

Edited: Thanks MicMin for the codes!!!! :thumbsup2

Could someone please gift my kids, LilaTootsie and JohnnyBingo a pin. I seem to get motions sickness when I play this game so I can't earn one myself. :rotfl:

Thanks a bunch!

Can i plz be put on the list when i saw that pin i said a true buzz fan has to have one of those. TYVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter