Buzz Cup Pin Gift Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_KrazyLuke

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Official Tag
THIS THREAD IS OLDER AND WE DID NOT GET ANYBODY FOR A WHILE SO... I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE.... IF YOU WANT ONE YOU CAN POST AND MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP BUT IT STOPPED WORKING FOR ME :(

gifted one by dementedriku! thank you! :worship:

I would like to thank all the wonderful gift people who are so generous and thoughtful to those of us that can not play these games. Thank you to everybody that has ever gifted me a code! :thumbsup2 :worship:

I would really like one of these pins because, well you know, I like pins! :cool1:

Thanks again,

FlyingPegasus

PIN RECEIVED FROM VERY NICE DIS PERSON-THANKS!

Hi I was wondering if anyone can get me one to please. I have tried but im no good either. Thanks

If possible I would like one too,
Whenever I try to play the game I get the black screen, and then have to restart my computer
Dis name is Arielfn93 and vmk name is cherrydan

I would like to add my name to the list. For the life of me I can't get the battery badge, so I'm kind of stuck on it.

Can I get one? I can't even download the game :worried: dis and vmk name is PirateSteff

pirate:

Would reallly appreciate one too, seeing as this is another Mac-unusable game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter