BWV Studio vs BCV 1 Bedroom Dilemma

BWV Studio or BCV 1 Bedroom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6ish days is what we have reserved right now BWV or BCV first then a monorail resort. Will be a split stay either way, and it would be 1bd to studio (unless we upgrade the rest to a 1br as well lol)
Try to do studio rooms first and finish with one bedrooms.

I own at both BWV and BCV plus others. I've stayed at both many times, but last few years hadn't stayed as much at BCV. The pool is not a big draw for me.

Did BWV in Dec 2023 Boardwalk View and BCV in February 2024 road view (last month). Really loved my BWV stay and was 'okay' with my BCV stay, both in studios.

If you've never stayed at BCV, do it at least once to try it. If the pool is a consideration, make sure it's not going under refurbishment while you are there.

Room size matters less when there is just one of (me). Once I have more people in the room, I want a larger room, like my upcoming trip with myself, DD's and DGD's. I have a resort studio at VGF, and I've stayed there before. It's a nice room, but this trip, wish I had a two bedroom. It was too late to get that when I booked.

Now we have two rooms booked each for both 1st and 2nd half so we can do studio the whole time or 1br the whole time, depending on what we want. If it's just the two of us we may just stay with the BWV BW View to BLT Lake view studios. If we can convince one or two of our siblings/cousins to come along we'll cover the room for them and stay in the 1br BCV to 1br BWV (pool garden view). Got both of these 1br within 7 months as well!

I'm a points miser, but I really like a 1br every once in a while. I like having the king sized bed and the laundry in the unit. It's nice to have the living room separate from the bedroom, just in case one of you wants to get up earlier than the other or stay up later than the other.

Careful though...you might get hooked!! :)

The fact you found anything at BCV in October at 7 months is pretty amazing. Go for it. Pool view is not bad at BCV upper floors.

Well I had a few things happen that made both options even better!

The last day for the BWV boardwalk studio became available again so I was able to book it within 7 month with AKV points and cancel the last night that was using my 11 month BWV points!

And my waitlist for a 1 bedroom room came through, so our 1br P/G view for the last 3 nights is now a 1br BW view for the same points!

So now its :
BWV BW view studio-> BLT Lake view studio
vs
BCV 1br -> BWV 1br BW view!

Go for the BCV to BWV 1 bedrooms, then you get a head to head comparison of these two epcot resorts in renovated rooms! We had one one night in a renovated BCV studio last year and were given a 1 bedroom, it was just lovely. Though if I were bringing others I would consider the BLT 1 bdr for the two full bath set up, not an option in these two epcot resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter