Cabana Stalking ......question

luv2cruisedisney

DIS Veteran
Hi All
Does anyone know if the cabanas that pop up as available are added back in to inventory in real time , or is any new inventory added at the end of the day and I should try to get a cabana at midnight

:3dglasses

From my experience, they are real time. I have seen them pop up at all different times throughout the day. Good luck! :)

I don't have any answers to these questions but I just wanted to say good luck! I am cabana stalking too! lol

OP have answered your question, but do keep stalking. We are merely (lol) silver level cruisers, yet have secured two cabanas (out of our currently 3 Disney cruises), through stalking the web. We did have warning on one of them through a fellow cruiser from our trip letting the cabana go and announcing it.
We found the best time to really stalk was about near the 120 days to 90 days out from cruise date. This is when the platinum/gold cruisers will make their final decision to either stay with cruise to leave. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter