California event for Disboards 25th Birthday

Becx N Gav

DIS Veteran
I can’t believe my luck! After not being able to travel to the USA for 10 years we have finally booked to go see my brother and family in San Francisco next July. Followed by some nights in Anaheim into August. Then I have just caught up with the podcast this week to hear John make all my dreams come true that there will be an event around that time!
So not only will it be my first time at Disneyland, Olly’s first Disney trip, seeing my family for the first time in 5 years I should also be able to see my Disney family again :lovestruc:lovestruc
It’s just amazing!

I too am very excited. I have not been able to attend any other event in Florida or on the cruise since I live in seattle. Going to disneyland is easier then Disney world. So happy I was watching live tuesday. I was able to book the ABD behind the magic tour with my brother. We are both big mickey fans. But what a wonderful way to end the trip with a Dis unplugged event. this will be my first ABD tour. looking forward to hearing what is planned.

Becx! So great to "see" you here. It has been ages. Hope you, Gav & the little one are doing well.
Jeff

I too am very excited. I have not been able to attend any other event in Florida or on the cruise since I live in seattle. Going to disneyland is easier then Disney world. So happy I was watching live tuesday. I was able to book the ABD behind the magic tour with my brother. We are both big mickey fans. But what a wonderful way to end the trip with a Dis unplugged event. this will be my first ABD tour. looking forward to hearing what is planned.
That's amazing! What are the dates of the ABD trip please?

I can't wait to find out what the plans are! Knowing John it's going to be spectacular!

Nothing yet. I'm sure the info will be posted here on the boards and announced on the podcast.

From past events, I know John needs to work out a lot of details with Disney before he announces anything specific. Apparently that process taks a while.

I've got this blocked out on my calendar. Val & I are overdue for a trip to DL/DCA and this seems the perfect "excuse". :)

We will no doubt fly in a day or two before. And will probably add a day or two after. Hoping Dreams can secure a good rate for the GC or the DL hotel for that period.

Oh, and tickets too!

I've got this blocked out on my calendar. Val & I are overdue for a trip to DL/DCA and this seems the perfect "excuse". :)

We will no doubt fly in a day or two before. And will probably add a day or two after. Hoping Dreams can secure a good rate for the GC or the DL hotel for that period.

Oh, and tickets too!
Awesome 🤩 I can’t wait to see all you guys again! I miss my Dis Family! And you both get to meet Olly 🥰👍

I am considering booking a night at DL hotel for the 4th! We were gonna go to a Holiday Inn in Anaheim (near Knotts Berry Farm). But will be so much easier to stay near DL!

While we don't know the details yet, I'll be there! The Pandora party is still one of my best ever days at Disney.
I know! The Dis Podcast crew just go all out and make an amazing event! It’s also the people too! They definitely make any event that more extra special and memorable 🥰

Oh, and tickets too!
Ditto.

Oh, and tickets too!
I’ve already talked to our Dream agent to keep us abreast of rooms and tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter