call me a dummy....what is a tag fairy?

bnelvr

Earning My Ears
I am new and have seen post about the tag fairy. Can you please fill me in as to what a tag is and why it is so special?

Originally posted by bnelvr
I am new and have seen post about the tag fairy. Can you please fill me in as to what a tag is and why it is so special?

Hey dummy, LOL, you said to call you a dummy, LOL!!! Just havin' some fun with ya!!!

A tag fairy is a sweetie behind the scenes that adds a tag or two and with color I might add under your user name. Look under my user name if the far left hand column and you will see what I mean.

You're not really a dummy, it took me a while to figure out what a tag fairy was as well!!!

As you can see, I have not yet had a visit from the tag fairy!

Welcome to the Dis~

don't worry about not getting a tag... I was up to 700 posts before I earned my tag.. begging and offering chocolate chip cookies did not help!!

:( I'm still waiting.

Some day the tag fairy will find me.

:wave: Hello tag fairy where ever you are.

:) I hope one day, the Tag Fairy will DIScover me and write about my obsession with Publix cupcakes :) Hehehehe :)

:bounce:

Originally posted by Jeanny
Welcome to the Dis~

don't worry about not getting a tag... I was up to 700 posts before I earned my tag.. begging and offering chocolate chip cookies did not help!!

Well my guess is that the tag fairy is not a female, cause if it were a "she" a bribe with anything chocolate most certainly would have done the trick (unless of course she was on some kind of diet). :laughing:

Cindy :wave:

:firefight

Originally posted by CRenze
Well my guess is that the tag fairy is not a female, cause if it were a "she" a bribe with anything chocolate most certainly would have done the trick (unless of course she was on some kind of diet). :laughing:

Cindy :wave:

:firefight

I'd die if I couldn't have chocolate!! even on a diet!

Originally posted by Jeanny
Welcome to the Dis~

Hmmm......I offered chocolate chip cookes too and it didn't work for me either! From what I have read on the Community Board the Tag Fairy strictly deals with CASH! I wonder if Paypal would work???:smooth:

Cindy,
I think you are right about the whole female issue!!! As far as I am concerned, chocolate is a staple in our house!!

I would hate to wast my allotment of pixie dust on a silly, little, cute, colorful saying just below my user name.

I would rather use my allotment of pixie dust on great weather for the cruise, an upgraded cabin, and a truly magical vacation.

Just don't worry about me! (tag me...tag me...tag me...)

Then again you never know what innocent remark you might make that will follow you where ever you post!

:teeth: I am so glad someone asked about the tag fairy!!! I have been wondering about that for quite a while!! Thanks!

Thank you bnlevr, I've been wondering myself.

Also, once you are tagged, can you change what the tag says?

What if you don't like what the tag fairy put in your tag???

Originally posted by jwann
Thank you bnlevr, I've been wondering myself.

Also, once you are tagged, can you change what the tag says?

What if you don't like what the tag fairy put in your tag???

Heaven Forbid, you might get shunned off the boards, not like what they tag fairy says, oh my.:eek: :eek: :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter