Calling all November ...

I'm taking my suitcases out Saturday. :thumbsup2 It's a week before but my cats don't care. They just want to sit in them. :lmao:

We'll be at POR Nov 26 thru Dec 2 ! Our 1st Christmas-time at WDW. I hear the week after Thanksgiving is a pretty slow week. Can you usually swim this time of year?
Can't wait to resort hop and check out all the Christmas Decor !!!:santa:

We'll be at POR Nov 26 thru Dec 2 ! Our 1st Christmas-time at WDW. I hear the week after Thanksgiving is a pretty slow week. Can you usually swim this time of year?
Can't wait to resort hop and check out all the Christmas Decor !!!:santa:

The week after Thanksgiving does seem to be slower, and magical with all the Christmas decorations. You might want to attending Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Since the tickets are limited we've found the rides to be "walk ons". The shows are nice too.

Be sure to bring your swimsuits. The days usually warm up nicely and the pools are heated if you want to swim at night. Two years ago I was freezing my buns off in my shorts, t-shirt and sweatshirt, but we went swimming at night. You could see the heat coming off the water. As long as you stayed under the water it was fine...but watch out when you get out :cold: !

Yes, our cat does take over the suitcases if we get them out too early. He loves sleeping in them. Our trip is three weeks away and I want to start packing.

We actually booked a room only reservation for the night before our package starts.....I called DW reservation line and asked if we could get our tickets that day. Okay, difficult to understand so hang with me....

our MYW package w/dinning starts on the 15th. We have a six day park hopper ticket. We will actually only be at the parks for five days. So, I talked dh into getting there early on the 14th with a room only package. I told him that one of our ticket days would be wasted and we can't have that!
The CM on the phone said that we could use our MYW ticket the day before our package actually starts. Has anyone done this? Can we just pick up our tickets at POP before our package starts?? We will be at POP on the 14th and then moving to WL on the 15th?

Hi All~ I am traveling with my family 11/3-11/8 to the Polynesian (hubby and three kiddies, concierge two rooms) and then 11/8-11/10 at The Hard Rock at Universal (kid suite), we are from Long Island and are really looking forward to our trip. See you there~:thumbsup2

We will be at the all star music resort from the 11th -18 first time at disney for all of us. Family of 4, boys 6 & 9

Pop Century....
First trip for Hubby and our 3.5 yold. This will be my 6th.
We have a total of 21 adults and 4 kids.... BABYSITTERS :thumbsup2

For some reason, I am not yet looking forward to it.... WORK!!!!

OMG! You are all worried about when to take your suitcases out. I'm such an underachiever!!! I leave in just over 2 weeks, and I haven't even BOUGHT suitcases yet! (our old ones are so out of date and in such bad shape...) :lmao: I better get on my toes.:eek:

I have a pile of things in the corner of my room waiting to be placed in a suitcase. I think I am going to try to wait until the day before to pack. I don't know what I need...shorts, capri's, jeans........guess I will wait and see the 10 day forcast!! :santa:

We'll be on the Magic 11/3-11/10 and then headed to the Swan for 11/10-11/12. I've started packing today! I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry that the kids need done, because they've decided to take their favorite shirt/shorts/etc!! UGH!!
Checking the 10 day forecast is a really good idea! Thanks

Leaving bright and early on a 7AM flight on November 10th for our second annual trip with our 5 yo b/g twins. The anticipation is building, however, this trip will be bittersweet. My dad was killed tragically in an accident in June and he and my mom were going to go with us. Mom decided not to go this year because she feels it will be too difficult. I an excited for the kids but know once I walk through the gates at the MK, the tears will flow. However, knowing he is looking down from the MK in the sky makes thing better I guess.

Im sorry for your loss. I lost my father at 21. You can at least take comfort in the fact that your father got to meet your children. Mine did not. I know this is not much consolation now. I might even consider canceling the trip if your are grieving its very hard to have fun.

I have a pile of things in the corner of my room waiting to be placed in a suitcase. I think I am going to try to wait until the day before to pack. I don't know what I need...shorts, capri's, jeans........guess I will wait and see the 10 day forcast!! :santa:

Me too:thumbsup2 I'm waiting to see what the weather will be like I'm notsure what to bring either so everything is on top of my dresser until I can see the 10 day forcast.

Have a great trip!

We will be there from Nov6-11! ASMu! See ya there!!!:cool1:

hopefully we'll be there - DD's passport is missing (we live overseas)...
we'll be hanging out at the embassy tomorrow to get an emergency passport (we leave for the states tomorrow night).

will you have lime green mickey heads?

it will just be the two of us - DD and me (DS and DH can't make it this time).

DD is tall and thin and blond - i'm pretty much the opposite (short, fat, and brunnette :lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter