Calling all November ...

We pull out on November 9th at 3:30pm!!! My dd's (3 years old) first trip! Mine and dh's first trip in 15 years!! I'm so excited and already have clothes laid out, just need in the suitcase

Casey

We pull out on November 9th at 3:30pm!!! My dd's (3 years old) first trip! Mine and dh's first trip in 15 years!! I'm so excited and already have clothes laid out, just need in the suitcase

Casey
We are right behind you. Leaving Prattville, AL on the 10th!!!!

Not leaving Northern AL until the 13th @3:30!!!! Hoping to miss rush hour in Atlanta!!!

Halloween night, we decided to plan a last-minute trip (the 2nd one this year). Nov 11-17 @ POP with DDP!! YEAH!!!! In exactly one week from now, at this very moment, I will be breathing WDW air!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: On Monday, we will be attending our very first MVMCP!:santa: :santa:

OMG!!! Only 1d 6h 34min 52s til our plane takes off from Ohare to bring us to the Happiest PLace on Earth!!! I can't believe it is finally here!!! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: party:

the airport limo will be here in 20 minutes!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

all of you going this week and next, hope to see you there!!!!

disneyholic family has left the building......

The limo comes for us at 4:15am 19 hours to go!!! Our plane takes off at 6:30am and I just upgraded us to United plus seats for the extra leg room especially since we have the car seat to attach and 2 small kids to situate. It will be a surprise for my tall husband! I still have so much to do!! Not enough hours in the day, especially when you have a 13 month old trying to "help" you with everything! For anyone going this week, look for us, we have our LGMH all over our stuff and lime green signs for our door at ASMu and for the stroller. See ya all there!! Ok one last time for the dancing bananas!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: and the cool guys! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: and party:

:banana: I am sticking stuff aside and have the lime green mickeys and red and green ones for our room windows....I will get the suit cases out later....you all have me even more inspired to get it done!!:dance3:
We are at AKV 11/10-13 & BCV 11/14-17 our first time for each!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

we leave in 8 days, check in to POP on the 14th and WL on the 15th!!
I haven't pulled out the suitcases yet.......think I will today!!

:banana:

We leave in 5 days! Mom and Dad left yest w/RV destination FW. So all our clothes are already packed and on the way!

We are flying in and using ME to get to FW- Dumb Question: what do the ME tags look like? I recd some pretty blue with castle and clouds tags. We will have at least one checked bag.

Thanks! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
(love the dancing banana)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter