campground hot tub??

TWEEDLEDEE2

Earning My Ears
why doesn't the campground have a hot tub? there are people driving from all over the states to camp here. wouldn't it be nice to get to fw and jump into a hot tub? :jester:

I've always thought that would be nice! :)

Hmmmmmm......

This may happen. About a year ago Disney announced that all WDW pools curently NOT accesable, would be made accessable. However, they did NOT announce a time table for the conversion.

The Grand Floridian, and Poly have been converted, Coranado Springs is next.

I can only assume that given the size of FW, that their pools would be low on the list, but will be done. Now seeing that Disney hasn't just converted the existing pools, but has entirely re-themed them, I would believe there is hope for a hot tub and a real theme for FW pools.

Just my opinion.

I always thought it would be great if FW used the River Country pool as their main pool. Maybe with RV being closed they will finally do that. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter