Camping in California

parmtoo

DIS Veteran
Hello all!

I haven't been on the boards in a really long time. We recently moved to Ca., and we are planning our first trip to DL. Although we only live about 90 mins. away. of corse we want to go camping. Have any of you ever camped out here? Anyplace close to the parks? Looking forward to your replies,
Robin:bounce:

I wondered where you went, glad to hear from you , can't help on the California question but wanted to say Hi :D :D

Hi there!!! Sorry I cannot help you either but my Dh and I were just talking about you the other day.....wondering if you had been to DL yet!!!Hopefully you will get some answers. You might want to post this on the DL board also if you haven't already.Welcome back!! It is cold here in S. GA this week.

Hi again!

Nice to know I was missed. We all miss planning for FW! I hope we like DL at least half as much as WDW. We are planning a trip in the next few months.
Will let you all know what I come with as far as camping out here. For now, I'll just continue reading about your wonderful trips to FW.
Robin

Hi Robin,
Nice to see you back. If you could post what you find that would be great. We are hoping for a cross country trip to visit DL in 2003 in our new (to us anyway) camper, and any info you could post about camping in CA would be great. Hope you enjoy DL as much as WDW, but I don't know if anything can "campare" to FW. Thanks again, Val

What info do you want just got back from DL, DCA, let me know.
Yes there are a few places to camp.They are not campgrounds as you would think,they are parking lots. with
hookups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter