Can family/friends visit??

My sister wants to visit when I'm at my home resort. How is this done without adding them to my reservation?
She can visit. She just can't use the pool. She can give your name at the guard shack when she drives up to the resort, and tell them that she is visiting you.. They will look you up to confirm that you're a guest and direct her to where she can park.

My sister wants to visit when I'm at my home resort. How is this done without adding them to my reservation?
If you are talking about your sister visiting for part of the day/night, then it’s easy. We’ve had family staying offsite join us for meals/to visit & they just gave our name & maybe villa number to the guard.
You’d only need to add her name to your reservation (assuming you are below occupancy #s) if she was planning to spend the night, use the pool, or wanted to join you during EMH at a park.

No offense meant, but I hope they limit the number of "day guest" that are allowed! It is hard enough at times to find a seat around the pool as it is in some resorts without spots being taken up by guests of guests!

No offense meant, but I hope they limit the number of "day guest" that are allowed! It is hard enough at times to find a seat around the pool as it is in some resorts without spots being taken up by guests of guests!

They are not supposed to use the pool. Generally, day guests are invited to visit your room, eat with you at a reservation, and walk around the resort. Once, I brought them to the pool, but that was because there was literally no one there. I think there was one other family (this was shortly after they re-opened from COVID). I asked the guard, and they told me as long as the place was not crowded, they really didn't care.

Any other time I have brought local family to the pool, I have added them to my reservation and made sure the room was large enough to accommodate everyone as "night guests" (we usually invite them to spend one night and get a 1BR).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter