can we all just get along

thegooftroopfla

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone. been sitting here reading the boards and wondering what is up. I joined the board a couple of months ago and not a forum crazy guy. Somehow I actually got into this board. however when I first signed up it was after halloween and saw a group of disers at disney. thought it would be a cool thing. I belong to a camping group down in south fla. we usually make a couple trips a year to the fort with that group. however last year I also went up quite a few more times with just my family. When I saw this board everyone seemed helpful, nice and the board was very informational.I aolso thought it would be cool to hook up with some other campers when My family went up there without the rest of our group. This board also gives you your fort fix when you can not make it, however it seems like in the last couple of weeks it has been a board to snip at people, prove who goes there more, who post the most, who has been a member the longest, who has the best opinion, and the list can go on. I see people sanpping at people from tree damage, to hanging their clothes on lines, who they get their information from, who pressure cleans their campers, and the list can also go on. shouldnt we all try to get along. I mean is that not the purpose of camping is to get outdoors and meet your neighbors. remember it is not your neighbors fault disney allows pressure cleaning, or clotheslines,or any other list of reasons. they actually might not even realize they are doing something wrong. can we all try and just get along for the love of God. make this place kinda what it is actually intended for.

I am one of the most "get alongable" people I know, yet when someone (whom shall remain nameless) personally attacks me and calls me a poor camper and cheap, I shall not remain silent. :goodvibes

Really, I totally agree.
I feel like I should be the only one here who has a opinion about anything and that everyone should just go along with everything that I like , everything I want, and everything that I say,, that way we can all just get along and there won't be any problems, :thumbsup2.

Glad we got that settled.

Really, I totally agree.
I feel like I should be the only one here who has a opinion about anything and that everyone should just go along with everything that I like , everything I want, and everything that I say,, that way we can all just get along and there won't be any problems, :thumbsup2.

Glad we got that settled.

Your Welcome!:scared1:

Hey, is alongable a word?

I am one of the most "get alongable" people I know, yet when someone (whom shall remain nameless) personally attacks me and calls me a poor camper and cheap, I shall not remain silent. :goodvibes

Thats right ! Anyone one who knows and loves Karla the way we do,knows that Karla isn't a poor camper,:thumbsup2.

Please forgive me Karla,,that was too easy, :lmao:
you know I love you,,your my bestest non fishing fishing buddy:thumbsup2

You're kinda cute when you're indignant, you rebel you. :cool1:

I heard there was a whole new LANGUAGE spoken after a half round of BATWiT, lol

isn't that the official language in "Stagger Sideways" USA?

Ya never have to travel further than the liquor cabinet to vacation in Stagger Sideways, USA!!!!

Let's not forget to add in the heat stroke from Batwit. :faint:

Had to consume extra liquids ....ya know......to prevent dehydration!! It was a health conscious decision!!

Seriously, my husband and I really enjoyed the boards up until a week ago. I had no idea "detailing" was such a sore subject. We love all the information on these boards. Last year was great with all comraderie over the pool being done. Plus we met some nice Disers. We really hoped for the same this year. I don't even know if i want anyone to know I am a Diser with my lime green Mickey!!:sad2:. I really thought the people on this board were above the Disney magic and one place were I felt like I was in a great club!
I really do appreciate everyone who was kind with their responses. I hope we can all get along now. :goodvibes

Seriously, my husband and I really enjoyed the boards up until a week ago. I had no idea "detailing" was such a sore subject. We love all the information on these boards. Last year was great with all comraderie over the pool being done. Plus we met some nice Disers. We really hoped for the same this year. I don't even know if i want anyone to know I am a Diser with my lime green Mickey!!:sad2:. I really thought the people on this board were above the Disney magic and one place were I felt like I was in a great club!
I really do appreciate everyone who was kind with their responses. I hope we can all get along now. :goodvibes

judy i agree. i am with you 100 percent. I can not wait to get back up there. I have not made it up there yet this year but some other family members and my local group have/ everytime they come back i am chomping at the bit to get up there. meeting some felllow disers would be great. some that are for the overall belief that campers are friendly decent honest people. hoping we can all get along and start showing our lime green mickeys with pride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter