can we all just get along

Especially during Halloween when the GG was going on. I think it was gatordad who had a white board out with the agenda, my dad got a kick out of that :rotfl:

That was Carol (clkelley). If she didn't have that board, I wouldn't know where to go....:rotfl2:

I agree this is a great board and we should all get along. In June it will be a year I have been a disboard member. I think when the debates start on here it's not personal twords anyone but what Disney can and won't enforce and what they can and can't make money off of. We all have our opinions and nobody can ever please everybody. Even though the pressure washers may be one of my pet peeves, I still love the fort and enjoy all the people who come there. It is a magical place.

Why must we go through this EVERY spring? spring fever is especially rough on the camping board, for all the newbies hang in there - the kungaloosh will be passed your way soon!

Folks I can't get on the boards as often as I would like and I don;t read every thread, if you see a problem please use the report post function to bring it to my attention and I will respond as soon as I can. Hang in there spring is just around the corner and we can then defrost the RV's and let the fun begin, until then be NICE!!:cool1::cool1: and none of this stuff :woohoo::woohoo:

Awww....you love us Scott... admit it...you really love us.:love:

(Pssst...:ssst:It's Jim who instigates all this nonsense.)
I'm just sayin...:rolleyes1

That was Carol (clkelley). If she didn't have that board, I wouldn't know where to go....:rotfl2:

Pirate-Jeff gave me the white board!!!

Since the Gator Family were not "real campers" that weekend, I let them park the Gator Cart at my site, even though it is the wrong shade of blue :goodvibes

(Pssst...:ssst:It's Jim who instigates all this nonsense.)
I'm just sayin...:rolleyes1

Hey, what the heck did I do? Half the people on this thread are on my ignore list - I don't even know what it's about!

I screwed up and put myself on ignore. Now I can't hear myself think.

Someone's laughing, my Lord, cumbaya
Someone's laughing, my Lord, cumbaya
Someone's laughing,my Lord, cumbaya
Oh Lord, cumbaya

Why must we go through this EVERY spring? spring fever is especially rough on the camping board, for all the newbies hang in there - the kungaloosh will be passed your way soon!

Folks I can't get on the boards as often as I would like and I don;t read every thread, if you see a problem please use the report post function to bring it to my attention and I will respond as soon as I can. Hang in there spring is just around the corner and we can then defrost the RV's and let the fun begin, until then be NICE!!:cool1::cool1: and none of this stuff :woohoo::woohoo:

You haven't given me another piggy, even after I BEGGED you! This, my dear, is what happens. Just sayin'.... :rolleyes1 :lmao:

I quit playing the piggy game when I figured out I'm on Scott's ignore list.

Seriously, my husband and I really enjoyed the boards up until a week ago. I had no idea "detailing" was such a sore subject. We love all the information on these boards. Last year was great with all comraderie over the pool being done. Plus we met some nice Disers. We really hoped for the same this year. I don't even know if i want anyone to know I am a Diser with my lime green Mickey!!:sad2:. I really thought the people on this board were above the Disney magic and one place were I felt like I was in a great club!
I really do appreciate everyone who was kind with their responses. I hope we can all get along now. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2:sad1::flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter