• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can we bring our own liquor bottle to

I would guess that wouldn't be allowed as it is a glass container.
Cathy

What do mean? Walk down the beach with a bottle of rum in tow? You might look a bit silly! (or like a pirate :smooth: ) I suppose if you really wanted to bring some you could fill up a shampoo bottle or something and put it in your bag. Or maybe in a suntan lotion bottle-just don't get them mixed up :teeth:

You could bring a Thermos or some kind of Rubbermaid pitcher.

Well, they did not search anyone's bags so I don't know how they'd know, I'd just be discreet about it on the island.

I would at least put it in something else to not draw attention to oneself -I personally would feel mortified if I heard " little Jimmy" to point out to his mom "look at that lady with the bottle in her purse" I think I would not feel too classy if it were me he was referring to. Although then again it may be worse for Jimmy to say why is that lady drinking suntan lotion :)

Originally posted by AnnMorin
you could fill up a shampoo bottle or something and put it in your bag. Or maybe in a suntan lotion bottle-just don't get them mixed up :teeth:

ROFL!

>>^..^<<

OK guys I get the drift.
I'll go in the ladies room to pour my drink - lol

imgoingtodisney, you must be a real hoot. I'll be on the 11/8 cruise with you and I too will have some sort of bottle with me!
We'll have to get together and share.

Now the whole ship is going to be on alert for people drinking out of coppertone bottles!

>>^..^<<

Hey Imgoingtodisney....great idea........I'm in!!!!!

Dude / dudess: Absotively you should byob....and don't let any square tell ya differently! I remember back from the 'ol Fraternity days there a must be 382 ways to bootleg. But I'll wise ya up ta this tip for free: Rum is clear. Water in a pint evian waterbottle is clear. Switch. Carry new improved water bottle annywhere (even to dinner) Water down your pop/punch accordingly. Enjoy. .....If this "mortifies" anyone, I'd hate to see how they'd handle my tips on scoring with the island broads. ....just a little tip from yer uncle Larry:Pinkbounc PS - count me in on any ladies room party .....

Larry,
You are a scream. But I have to agree with the water bottle idea, or better yet, 7-Up and Mountain Dew bottles are green - anything goes in those bottles.
How about some of the new and improved water and a juice pouch - rum punch to go.
:earsgirl:

Instead of lime green ribbons you 11/8-ers could wear eye patches or pirate hats to find each other :jester: :jester:

Captian be on the look out for pirates.. there may be a mutany :)

i'm in!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:jester:

Hellllllllllloooooooooo Fat Tuesday!

Whats the dealio with green ribbon thing?....is it some sort of "Swinger" designation? P.S. - loved ya on Happy Days:smooth:

The green ribbons are not designated for swingers ( you would have to investigate that on your own) they are a way for DIS'ers recognize each other the first time they meet.

Ann,
I think Lilly's Dad was thinking of Erin Moran (Joanie) on Happy Days.

Judy:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter