Can we talk spa specials in port?

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
I read a few times that on port days the spa has specials. Does anyone have experience with this, especially on the Dream? Like what kind of specials do they offer? If anyone remembers pricing and services that would be awesome!

Thanks,

On the fantasy in January, they ran a 3 services for $99 on castaway cay day. Not sure which services were included, only my husband saw the list.

Yep, I've taken advantage of these specials a few times. From my experience it's a 75 minute treatment and I think its usually $129. Usually a 50 minute massage and a mini facial. It's a decent deal but nothing special just a standard massage and a basic facial. I usually book my regular treatments on Sea days and then take advantage of this deal on embarkation day and port days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter