Can you still cancel if you do online checkin?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
We are headed to AKL in 2 and a half weeks. I keep getting here notice to do online checkin. This is a rescheduled trip, because my DH fell and broke his hip on October. I am hoping we have smooth sailing, but, you know, always thinking about contingencies.

If I do online check-in does the same cancellation policies apply?

I never do online check-in until I land at MCO and am on my way to the resort. There is zero advantage to doing early, online check-in.

Thanks for the clarification!
I didn’t know if it had anything to do with room assignments, if making a request.

Thanks for the clarification!
I didn’t know if it had anything to do with room assignments, if making a request.
No. Room assignments are made 5-7 days before arrival, whether you’ve done online checkin or not. And even if you do online checkin you’re free to stop at the front desk when you arrive, to talk about your room location and whether you might be moved if it’s not to your liking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter