Canada Set To Announce Dropping Covid Tests for Visits Under 72 hours

I think I’m being a bit paranoid, but can anyone point me in the direction of seeing where exactly it is written that if crossing the border to come back into Canada, you can come back even if you somehow test positive? I’ve checked with my union that I would not lose pay if I was Covid positive after coming back from holidays and I know people have said that we can’t be denied entry to Canada while driving, but I am having a hard time finding where it officially says that.

I think I’m being a bit paranoid, but can anyone point me in the direction of seeing where exactly it is written that if crossing the border to come back into Canada, you can come back even if you somehow test positive? I’ve checked with my union that I would not lose pay if I was Covid positive after coming back from holidays and I know people have said that we can’t be denied entry to Canada while driving, but I am having a hard time finding where it officially says that.
They can't deny entry to Canadian Citizens, here's what pops up when you fill out the questionnaire on the website and say you're symptomatic

Here's the page that gave me that response

Find out if you can enter Canada

Sooo happy to hear this. We've rescheduled the kids orthodontist appointments 3x now just this fall. And honestly, I'm so thrilled that we will be able to go skiing, shopping, basically just live life a bit more normal again. Very ready to just start living life with Covid, since it's not going away anytime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter