Canceled today's trip, Please pray for Eden.

Geyser Gazer

Mouseketeer
We were to check into SSR resort today, drive to HHI Tuesday, and end up at VWL next week. Things changed quickly after Eden, our 9 year old daughter broke her femur falling out of a tree yesterday afternoon. She is holding up remarkably well considering it was a nasty break that will require some 3 weeks of inpatient traction followed by an ankle to waist high cast. We love Disney but something like this really puts things into perspective.
-Ron.

Speedy recovery for Eden - well wishes, good thoughts and prayers your way. :grouphug:
:grouphug:

So sorry to here about your daughters fall. Prayers going out for a speedy recovery.

Oh - I'm so sorry! With 2 active boys - I'm just holding my breath for our turn in the ER for something like that.... She must also be disappointed about the trip - poor thing... Best wishes to you all! :)

and pixie dust for Eden's speedy recovery

So sorry to hear of Eden's fall and will send our thoughts and prayers your way! Four years ago I slipped on black ice in our driveway and was holding our 13 month DD. I fell on her femur and needless to say broke it! She was running around in her cast (hip to toes) within a week.!

God Bless your family and partuicularly Eden. Here is ending some pixie dust your way in hopes that you can come home soon.

Oh my goodness. I feel so bad for Eden. May she have a speedy recovery. You are right about putting things in priority - especially when it comes to our children. Prayers and pixie dust! Annmarie :grouphug:

We are sending our best wishes for you all. I think a trip to Disney after your daughter's leg is better will be perfect for you all. And the planning will help pass the time. :flower:

:wizard: For Eden,speedy recovery & Mickey will still be waiting for you to visit when you get all better. :wizard:

A speedy recovery for Eden!!! Poor kid...it's not bad enough to have to go through all that but to have to miss a trip to WDW on top of it is just awful. Mickey and his buddies will be there, waiting for you guys when Eden is all better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter