Canceled today's trip, Please pray for Eden.

Hope Eden is feeling better soon. I'm sure it will be a tough few weeks but maybe planning a rescheduled Disney trip will help pass some of the time for her. Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery. ::MinnieMo

I'm so sorry to hear of your daughter's accident. How tragic! I will pray for her to have a speedy and complete recovery!

Sincerely,
Tom :wave2:

I hope Eden's recovery is swift and smooth. :grouphug:

Hope all goes well and give Eden our best from all her DVC friends. I know missing her disney trip is bad enough without feeling so bad too! Hope all gets better and you have a great holiday season.
Our prayers are with you all
Merilyn

Oh my goodness! Poor little thing. :(
I hope she recovers quickly.

So sorry to hear this. Pixie dust for a speedy recovery for Eden :wizard:
And a great big hug :grouphug:

May Eden have a speedy recovery and may you all have a wonderful holiday.

Thanks for your prayers and well wishes. Eden is in good spirits I have been printing out this thread for her to read in bed. This afternoon I will bring over my collection of point charts and calendars so the '06 planning can begin in earnest.

-Ron.

So what happened to your points? Are you planning a "use the holding points" trip?

Gosh, I'm sorry. I hope she makes a quick recovery. :wizard:

Oh, My! I have a 9 yo DD too and it breaks my heart that your DD has to laid up in traction for a few weeks. I hope she feels much better soon!

Our prayers and best wishes to Eden and you from Fort Wayne. I have a DD that is 10 who also fell once (lead climb on a rock wall). Didn't have to cancel a trip but it does bring things back to perspective. All the best for a speedy recovery and a great trip in 2006.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Eden for a speedy recovery !! We`re sure she`ll bounce back in no time, and that will make your next vacation all the more sweeter! :goodvibes
Our DS broke his femur playing high school football, he was the captain of his high school football team, and his senior year of play, was spent on the side lines in a cast. :sad2: At the time, he thought it was the end of the world, but he soon realized that "Time heals all wounds". ;) :flower:
That`s great, that your making her plan the next trip, that will keep her busy daydreaming, it sure does wonders even for me :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter