Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

OH . . . so when I book ADRs in a couple weeks, I DON'T book them for our EPCOT CP day? Or, should I book & change it when the pkg is released? Thanks for the info.
Great question. Perhaps if you did that, you would have to call to change the reservation?

Great question. Perhaps if you did that, you would have to call to change the reservation?

CP dining packages and Epcot ADRs are not the same; and an ADR cannot be "converted" to a CP package. Sometime in July the packages will be announced and your CP dining must be booked as a package. After picking the restaurant and dining time you'll be presented with options for CP show times.

Booking an ADR in a couple of weeks for Epcot will not get you the dining package ... but it's fun to read the menus!

That's too bad. I would imagine that might leave limited dining options as a lot of people would have booked their ADRs before we have a chance to book the dining packages. The good restaurants and times may be all booked up.

The dining packages are separate from the regular ADRs as some reservations are held back. If you book fairly soon after the CP packages are announced, you shouldn't have a problem getting the ADR at the restaurant you want.

Someone wiser than me will know if this will work.
1 member of our party wants to go to the CP. Can I book a CP package for them at Garden Grill and then book a regular reservation for the rest of us?

We will be there for two weeks beginning 12/23. We are booking for breakfast Christmas Eve.

So looking forward to seeing the CP again this year!

Do the narrators typically perform on the same dates every year? or do they switch it up?

Thanks!

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess it depends on the narrators' work schedule. I'd imagine they wouldn't be available at the same time every year.

We will be there 11/21-11/27, will the CP start 11/24, which is Black Friday, we would love to do this because we never have had the opportunity before. We would try to do a Dining package.

Joining in on this thread. We have been to WDW many times but never over the Christmas holidays. We are braving the crowds and taking the plunge. i have seen CP but my family has not so really hoping to score 12/24 dining package.

We will be there 11/21-11/27, will the CP start 11/24, which is Black Friday, we would love to do this because we never have had the opportunity before. We would try to do a Dining package.

It started on Black Friday last year. So I am hoping that it starts on Nov 24 as well!!!

Joining in on this thread. We have been to WDW many times but never over the Christmas holidays. We are braving the crowds and taking the plunge. i have seen CP but my family has not so really hoping to score 12/24 dining package.

Good luck!!!

Someone wiser than me will know if this will work.
1 member of our party wants to go to the CP. Can I book a CP package for them at Garden Grill and then book a regular reservation for the rest of us?

It should be possible. When you make an ADR on My Disney Experience, they ask who will manage the reservation, and you have to pick someone from your party (18+ years of age). So, if you make the Candlelight dinner reservation manager the one person who wants to go, and then set up a second dinner reservation with yourself as the manager for the rest of the group, it should work fine.

Seems like a reasonable thing to be able to do, given how many large groups of people come to Disney, many of whom split up during they day in any given park...

Now that it is June...getting even more anxious to make the ADR for the Candlelight Processional! This will be our first Christmas trip after many, many trips at other times. I feel out of my "wheel house" with planning this Christmas trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter