• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

Could someone enlighten me regarding how they charge for the package. Meaning is it similar to the special parties at MK where there is no refund if you purchase four packages but two people drop out? After reading that people book more than one package before they know who the narrator is I'm assuming that you CAN cancel a package. But if you can cancel can you cancel a part of your party and keep the package reservation?

Could someone enlighten me regarding how they charge for the package. Meaning is it similar to the special parties at MK where there is no refund if you purchase four packages but two people drop out? After reading that people book more than one package before they know who the narrator is I'm assuming that you CAN cancel a package. But if you can cancel can you cancel a part of your party and keep the package reservation?

You don't pay ahead of time.

we will be there until 11/26....hoping they start on black friday and we can grab a package!

Oh, and Disney will hold back some ADRs knowing they need the reservation for CP packages. So if you're stalking a restaurant and there aren't any ADRs available - don't fret - there will likely be CP options!

Yep!

My ADR booking window opened this morning, and I totally forgot about the CP block being withheld. I couldn't make any reservations for breakfast at Akershus for the entire week. I thought that was super odd, since Akershus is not exactly Cinderella's Royal Table in terms of popularity, and there was plenty of availability for that one, even for my party of six. The cast member I spoke to told me there was "almost certainly" availability being set aside for the CP packages.

As far as who we hope for as a narrator, is Samuel L Jackson too much to hope for? :rotfl2:

Has anyone brought their kids to this? Mine will be 5 and 2. I was thinking about trying for a lunch and maybe they will nap or can just unwind with the ipad. Or am I crazy?

Can you kids sit thru an entire church service or are you ready to go crazy by the time the sermon hits? Love the CP but for the younger set I think it would be hard. DD was 8 the first time we did it, and seemed to enjoy it, not certain I would have tried sooner.

Want to go Dec. 6th or 7th. I've always had good luck with the narrators I've seen over the years. CP is one of the highlights of my Dec. visit and I wouldn't miss it.

FYI, you don't have to post to a thread in order to follow it - just click on Watch Thread at the upper right of the first post on any page.
Thanks, I figured that out after I posted. It has been a while since I was the DIS

I can't believe they don't have the information out yet. Don't they know us Disney planners are crazy and have to all the info now? :rotfl2:

Narration question:
Kiddo will be 9 and can sit through an hour show. But she'll be bored if she can't understand the narrator. She wears a hearing aid and can have trouble understanding amplified voices or in noisy environments. are the narrator usually easy to understand? If no, i may need to plan to let her play with my phone

Narration question:
Kiddo will be 9 and can sit through an hour show. But she'll be bored if she can't understand the narrator. She wears a hearing aid and can have trouble understanding amplified voices or in noisy environments. are the narrator usually easy to understand? If no, i may need to plan to let her play with my phone
there's no music while the narrator is speaking so it'll be easy to hear and it's usually very quiet unless you sit towards the back of the theater where you can hear the people walking around World Showcase

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter