Canoe Rentals

Drake

Mouseketeer
Does the campground still have canoe rentals? If so.....has anyone rented one? Where did you go with it? Do you remember how much it cost?
Lot's of questions, I know.....
We're visiting WDW in a few weeks......and, for the first time, we're going to do the things we've never had time to do before. Visit the other resorts.....rent bikes......maybe rent a canoe, if they still have them......
Thanks!

Thanks, Scott! That site is wonderful for information. When we get back from WDW I'll let you all know how our 'canoe adventure' turned out! :cool:

My parents rented a canoe for themselves a couple of years ago at the Meadow Trading Post. They enjoyed the ride but said the water looked extremely gross and they really kept hoping they wouldn't tip the canoe and fall in. It was July so maybe that is why the water was rather nasty looking in the canals. I wouldn't worry about it since you are going in the spring and I think that you should try a canoe ride at least once. :)

My husband rented a canoe with my sons and my daughters and I rented a paddleboat. We traveled around a canal and it was a long trip around especially in the paddleboat. (It didn't help my husband kept circling around our boat.) I thought I was going to die and be eaten by alligators. My older son had to switch places with his old mother or else we might sitll be there. LOL

My husband rented a canoe with my sons and my daughters and I rented a paddleboat. We traveled around a canal and it was a long trip around especially in the paddleboat. (It didn't help my husband kept circling around our boat.) I thought I was going to die and be eaten by alligators. My older son had to switch places with his old mother or else we might still be there. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter