Can't search- excursion question

sigafoos

Mouseketeer
We are trying to decide on our excursions for our Eastern cruise in March. We have already done the 12-Metre Regatta in St. Martin and I'm looking at the Golden Eagle Catamaran. Who has done this and what did you think of it. I want to be able to do some shopping in the afternoon and this would allow us to do both.
Kim:D

It's Diane your friendly Gig Harbor travel agent. I am on board the Magic as I type. Glad to hear you are doing another cruise, it gets addicting doesn't it? As for your question, you should have time for both. We didn't leave port till 9:30pm, which gave people plenty of time to shop and stuff. But I was really disappointed in St Maarten this trip, it really was filty and smelled. I think the town forgot to purchase trash cans when they made their improvements. Have a great time.

We did the Golden Eagle Catamaran a couple of years ago when we went on the eastern itinerary on the Magic and loved it! I would highly recommend! The only thing was several people were sick so if you are prone to seasickness take preparation although Bonine did not help one of our DS. The crew was great and was the excursion!

Hi Diane,
Great to hear from you! Hope you are having a great time, but as you are on the Magic how could it be anything but great.:D How is the weather? Have a tropical drink as you lounge on the deck and think of us back here at home in the fog and rain. Our small town had a little excitement yesterday when a small plane lost power and made a emergency landing on the road in front of Spadoni Bros. on Stinson! No one was hurt but the plane clipped a car and did some damage to it. Can you imagine looking in your rear-view mirror and seeing a plane coming up behind you?!
Kim:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter