Cape May Seafood-and-More Dinner Buffet

Where can I find a list of what seafood is available which nights? I would love to try this hen fried shrimp and don't need want to miss out on crab legs!
Crab legs are available every night, so you won't miss those. When we went several years ago we missed out on the fried shrimp. This menu is semi-accurate - http://allears.net/dining/menu/cape-may-cafe/dinner (except crab legs are every night, so not completely accurate). You'd think someone somewhere would have a 100% accurate menu but I haven't seen it.

Worth it? Is any restaurant worth the heavily inflated prices associated with the captive audience and incredible demand that comes from limited options in a complex with thousands of people needing something to eat and respite from touring in the extreme Florida heat? This explains the attraction of the DDP. At least once you've paid the high cost of the plan you are happy that the restaurants are super expensive because it justifies your decision. :)
Wolfgang Puck Express is pretty close to worth it. Reasonable prices and pretty good food. But I get your point.

Wolfgang Puck Express is pretty close to worth it. Reasonable prices and pretty good food. But I get your point.
I agreed. Wolfgang Puck Express is absolutely worth the cost. In fact there are a few QS places that are reasonable.

Don't get me wrong. The food is expensive but that doesn't stop us from enjoying a TS meal every night. We are one of the thousands of people looking for a nice meal at the end of a long day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter