Caribbean Beach Resort FAQ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am at the CBR now through 9/14. My sources wish to remain anonymous but they are solid as you can tell by the pictures. I will update as soon as new information develops.

Yes, I am at the CBR now through 9/14. My sources wish to remain anonymous but they are solid as you can tell by the pictures. I will update as soon as new information develops.

Hoping you are there for the Grand Opening!!

Disney does some strange things. One day something will be completely closed with no sign of opening. The next morning, it's "magically" open

Back with another update....the pool opening is a no-go for this weekend. The earliest possible opening at this point is Monday, September 8th, but this is not guaranteed.

Thanks for the pix, they are awesome.
How are the "lovebugs" doing this year? Seeing the chairs around the pool reminded me of them, they take up more chairs than the people :rotfl:

I may be in the wrong place. Forgive me. I am new to these boards.

I have a few questions. I feel like I have done nothing but obsess over my upcoming trip. We go on Dec. 30th. I am struggling with Disney's site.

Staying at CBR. Never stayed there. Stayed at Contemp and Animal Kingdom in past.

When and how to do I contact about requesting a specific room, location, etc. ? We have a preferred room. It is just hubby and I on this trip. I saw that others have called ahead? or requested on-site? I have seen people say the corner rooms have more light and feel bigger. other tips?

For food, do I go to a different board? I just need suggestions for table service dinners. I have always liked the Italian place at Epcot. What about the other parks? Suggestions?

What is the best/easiest way to keep notes on all of this? I tried adding notes to my itenerary (on Disney's site), but they won't save or I cannot retrieve them.

Thanks for helping and or pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks for the pix, they are awesome.
How are the "lovebugs" doing this year? Seeing the chairs around the pool reminded me of them, they take up more chairs than the people :rotfl:

Just back on 1 day ago, no lovebugs seen yet. I miss Cbr already!!:guilty: :sad1:

I may be in the wrong place. Forgive me. I am new to these boards.

I have a few questions. I feel like I have done nothing but obsess over my upcoming trip. We go on Dec. 30th. I am struggling with Disney's site.

Staying at CBR. Never stayed there. Stayed at Contemp and Animal Kingdom in past.

When and how to do I contact about requesting a specific room, location, etc. ? We have a preferred room. It is just hubby and I on this trip. I saw that others have called ahead? or requested on-site? I have seen people say the corner rooms have more light and feel bigger. other tips?

For food, do I go to a different board? I just need suggestions for table service dinners. I have always liked the Italian place at Epcot. What about the other parks? Suggestions?

What is the best/easiest way to keep notes on all of this? I tried adding notes to my itenerary (on Disney's site), but they won't save or I cannot retrieve them.

Thanks for helping and or pointing me in the right direction.

Hi and welcome!!
I could be wrong, If you booked your own trip you can call and request a corner room, if you booked thru a agent your travel agent will have to do that for you.

I have to agree the corner rooms are nicer, but i enjoy the sunlight in my room.

For food there is a Restaurant page, here is the link.http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14
They can help.
We do enjoy the italian place as well in epcot. Also the is le cellier in canada a sort of steak house.
Chef de france is also good.
Also for more help, you can access every restaurants menu in disney world here.http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/disneydining.cfm#mk

Try going to microsoft word and writing all your notes down, remember to save it each time you add to it. There are some spread sheets you can use as well, maybe someone else can help with a website address.

HAve fun and you are always welcome to return and ask as many questions as you need, there are many that enjoy helping others with planning.

Have a great trip!!

Just back on 1 day ago, no lovebugs seen yet. I miss Cbr already!!:guilty: :sad1:

How were the buses...did you like your room location? Welcome back....jsut have to get busy planning your next trip:)
OT....thank you for your service:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter