Caribbean Beach Resort Pool

jessssicalyn

Earning My Ears
Hello All!!

Staying at Riviera, but my nephew wants to try out the Caribbean Beach Resort pool because of the theming. I know it is frowned upon to pool hop. But, does anyone know if you need to scan your Magicband to get into the CBR main pool like we would at Riviera?

Thanks!

Your magic band will not open the CBR pool gates like your resort, unless something has changed.

Are you a DVC member staying at Riv on points?

If not, pool hopping for cash guests is not allowed and discussion of ways to circumvent Disney policy is not allowed on DISBoards.

Are you a DVC member staying at Riv on points?

If not, pool hopping for cash guests is not allowed and discussion of ways to circumvent Disney policy is not allowed on DISBoards.
Currently pool hopping for DVC is suspended. So no hopping at all.

Cast members were randomly scanning magic bands the last time I was at Wilderness lodge to see if people were staying there, and asked people to leave that were not staying there.

Your magic band will not open the CBR pool gates like your resort, unless something has changed.
So there are scanners at the CBR pool? I know some pools don't require to scan your magic band.
We were at CBR in October. There are no scanners at the pool area at CBR. If they exist, they were not in use. But as mentioned, pool hopping is not permitted regardless of whether physical barriers/scanners exist or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter