Caribbean Beach to Close & Move the Staff to Pop Centry

I would think that they are able to make a profit (albeit at low margin) on the Values, because bookings are stronger or easier to keep level (former moderates moving to value due to economy). The Moderates themselves probably would have to discount too deeply to make reasonable margins.

i love cbr!!A lot of people dont even like the looks of pc,i sure hope you are wrong!

If bookings have been so steady at the values, how come they've been offering $49 and $59 rates all over the place?

Ugh, you missed what I said, All Stars can offer a $49 rate and still make money. The moderates cannot offer say a $69 rate and make money.

So the Values aren't really maintaining normal booking levels, but the spill over from moderates and the fact that they discounted and still make a profit means they are maintaining a better booking rating.

Closing Caribbean Beach to open Pop Century because there aren''t enough buses for all the resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter