Cars Land Breakfast Rally

Awwww man! It's gone now. I was hoping they were going to list it. I was thinking, "TAKE MY MONEY, DISNEY!!!!" because when they had the Early Morning Magics at Disney World we would buy for the early access. When you have little kids, the early morning things are always easier than keeping them up late. I don't mind paying the extra fees like that when it gets rides with reduced waits. But don't ask me about Genie+.... that is an extra I don't love.

Totally agree with you about CarsLand being better executed than Galaxy's Edge. For me, that's a no brainer/no contest decision. Diagon Alley vs. CarsLand is too difficult a decision. They are both so amazing, I can't pick one.
I give the edge to DA only because once you are in there, you are IN THERE and there is no bleed through to other lands in the park. From Carsland, you can now watch Spiderman fly through the air, among other things, so that takes you out of it.

I can't find it. it's not on the provided link!! My son is 16 and has been a cars fan since the movie came out. It's developed into nascar but this would be huge for him. I need help finding it.

I can't find it. it's not on the provided link!! My son is 16 and has been a cars fan since the movie came out. It's developed into nascar but this would be huge for him. I need help finding it.
I think they may have taken it down, because when I went to look at it again it was gone. It wasn't available to book yet, so you haven't missed that. I'm assuming they will bring it back when they are ready to start taking reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter