Cars Land is possibly coming to Epcot

I also think there may be more character driven attractions added to WS. I know many Disney fans will freak out but I think it may be the direction in which Disney may be going. I know Frozen being added to Norway was because of lack of sponsorship from the country itself though I really wouldn't be surprised to find Remy in France eventually. I personally would not like to see Cars Land in EPCOT myself. TT is already similar to the RSR anyway. I would rather see something like a land based on Tomorrowland in Future World and maybe something based on Inside Out.

Yep, the characters are definitely coming. Whether people like it or not. I think as long as it makes sense it's alright. Like Ratatouille in France makes perfect sense. You feel like you're in France while waiting in line and on the ride. Chez Remy is an amazing looking restaurant as well. I'd love to see that come over to the states too. That would excite me as much as the ride.

Frozen in Norway though doesn't make any sense. It's about a set of princesses in a fictional land. The ride should have gone in the home of the princesses Magic Kingdom. The only reasons it didn't is because MK is already far and away the best park. They didn't want to add another big attraction to that one before the other 3. Plus more importantly Disney is cheap, they already had Maelstrom. It would only take an overlay to add a new attraction to Norway.

Last edited:
I know it sounds out of the box about Cars Land, but that's what I've been hearing. It is certainly something that would bring in the crowds. Right now this part of the park is being wasted. Mission Space makes people sick and Ellen puts them to sleep. It may not be in line with Walt's vision, but Walt didn't fully envision todays Epcot anyways.

There's only one nation providing any sponsorship from what I understand so I doubt that Disney turned Norway into Arrendel just because they wanted money from Norway. I doubt that they would resort to what is almost blackmail.

They should add attractions. But if they get too carried away, Food & Wine is going to be strange when mixed with Fantasyland 2.

There's only one nation providing any sponsorship from what I understand so I doubt that Disney turned Norway into Arrendel just because they wanted money from Norway. I doubt that they would resort to what is almost blackmail.

They should add attractions. But if they get too carried away, Food & Wine is going to be strange when mixed with Fantasyland 2.
Might make them both more enjoyable.:D

I do hope Ratatouille (DLP) and Alice (DL) come to World Showcase. I'm a big fan of dark rides. I don't even care what they are themed after too, I'd take an Atlantis or Meet the Robinson attraction. Give me something, I'm like a dark ride addict.

Plus Disney World does need more dark rides. That's the one thing I'm envious of Disneyland about. They've got so many that we don't have here.

Pinocchio, Snow White, Alice, Mr. Toad, Roger Rabbit and Monsters Inc (in DCA)

I do hope Ratatouille (DLP) and Alice (DL) come to World Showcase. I'm a big fan of dark rides. I don't even care what they are themed after too, I'd take an Atlantis or Meet the Robinson attraction. Give me something, I'm like a dark ride addict.

Plus Disney World does need more dark rides. That's the one thing I'm envious of Disneyland about. They've got so many that we don't have here.

I don't think it would be the Alice dark ride it would be a smaller attraction.

I don't think it would be the Alice dark ride it would be a smaller attraction.
I've heard talk that the UK Pav. ride would likely be a dark ride of some sort (probably not the same as DL), or something similar. It'd definitely be more than a walk through IMO.

I read that the most likely attraction is Mary Poppins. That wouldn't be my first choice for the U.K., but I'll take it. Me want, Me want... waannnt.
With the new Mary Poppins film coming out soon, it seems the most logical IP to use. But there are a few others that would fit just as well in the UK pav.

It's going to be strange when MK has the 3rd best Fantasyland in the states behind DL and Epcot. Come to think of it, iasw would fit pretty well in WS. Let's slap it in WS, move CoP to Futureworld. Trackless Pooh to UK, Mr Toad back his home, Alice in Fairytale Hall, and a new large concept dark ride in iasw.

Guess this is why I'm not Disney CEO. People would love the parks too much and we'd have to build a 5th gate.

It's going to be strange when MK has the 3rd best Fantasyland in the states behind DL and Epcot. Come to think of it, iasw would fit pretty well in WS. Let's slap it in WS, move CoP to Futureworld. Trackless Pooh to UK, Mr Toad back his home, Alice in Fairytale Hall, and a new large concept dark ride in iasw.

Guess this is why I'm not Disney CEO. People would love the parks too much and we'd have to build a 5th gate.
I agree, IASW would be perfect for World Showcase, but i'm not sure Disney sees the expense of moving it as worthwhile. CoP can stay where it is, it is in Tomorrowland so fits there as much as it would in Future World. I'm all for Trackless Pooh in UK Pav and would love to see Mr Toad return (although thats not very likely unfortunately).

That is the perfect reason for you to be Disney CEO ;) We all want a 5th gate! :P

I agree, IASW would be perfect for World Showcase, but i'm not sure Disney sees the expense of moving it as worthwhile. CoP can stay where it is, it is in Tomorrowland so fits there as much as it would in Future World. I'm all for Trackless Pooh in UK Pav and would love to see Mr Toad return (although thats not very likely unfortunately).

That is the perfect reason for you to be Disney CEO ;) We all want a 5th gate! :P

No doubt they won't spend the money just to relocate a ride. That's why they need me in charge. Which version was premiered at the world fair? I assume DL's. Still, it would be a lot cheaper moving it 5 miles than across the country.

I know it will never happen, but I really think an complete thrill park would give Disney a huge edge over Universal they couldn't compete with. Give us some real roller coasters. You can hide a few of them if you want, but don't get so hung up on it like in the other parks. If you physically see a roller coaster I don't think it's the end of the world. You could even make it a night time park. Open it a few hours later than the other parks but keep it open until at least midnight every night and even 1 2 or 3 on select nights.

I would much sooner believe that future world would be revamped based on Stark Enterprises. Although it would be too much Iron Man IP, but you could easily incorporate the Avengers into Future World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter