Carsland here we come - Update 23/10

2 sleeps to go.

Ds3 ( 5yo) will not go to sleep and has his bags packed each morning when he comes out of his room.

The melb5 are all on cold and flu tabs at present and very much looking forward to some sunshine in a few days to try and knock over the bugs...l!

If I don't catch you in the next 2 days, have fun!

Hope you all get better in the warmth.

Thank you.

We hope to thaw out and can't believe in a few days time our adventure kicks off with a trip to the Greek theatre in the Hollywood hills to see Neil diamond!

I also got us booked at the new Carthay circle restaurant at DCA too:cheer2: to guarantee world of color tickets.

Omg SO excited for you. Cannot wait to see some amazing pics and to read about your surprise trip.

Not long to go now!! The story of your ds with their bags packed every morning is adorable..

I hope you have a fantastic holiday , it looks like it has been hot hot hot the last couple of weeks in LA / Anaheim, so hopefully your cold bugs will be well and truely chased away :thumbsup2

Thank you.

We hope to thaw out and can't believe in a few days time our adventure kicks off with a trip to the Greek theatre in the Hollywood hills to see Neil diamond!

I also got us booked at the new Carthay circle restaurant at DCA too:cheer2: to guarantee world of color tickets.

Carthay Circle looks nice! I love what they've done with DCA and can't wait to experience it myself!

:thumbsup2 for thawing out, not long now :cheer2:

Have a great trip! Will be really interested to hear about your Hot August Night concert :)

Andona

I can't wait to hear all about your trip, especially what you think of the expansion and Carthay Circle.

Have a fabulous time!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I've just caught up on this PTR and wow you are almost going! I hope you have a fantastic time !! :cool1:

Hopefully your colds have gone by the time you get there but, if not, you might find they go away on your arrival. I went to Thailand the week before last with a cough and, within minutes of being outside in the heat, it has gone :thumbsup2 (however, within minutes of being back in the Wellington cold, it was back :rotfl:)

Hi all

Sitting in the virgin 777 at Melbourne right now. For the 3rd year in a row the upgrade gods smiled and we were bumped to premium economy from those bulkhead economy. Strategy worked again! Have to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter