• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carvana?

belle032

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any experience with Carvana? Both buying and/ or selling?

I'm in the market for a new (used) SUV and have seen some Carvana vehicles in the area, I'm assuming picking up or delivering and it got me curious. Unfortunately no vending machines in our area! They have some good options on their app for what I'm looking for and I don't have any issue with purchasing items online, but I'm wondering if anyone has any direct experience with them. Interested in how easy/difficult the transaction was, anything about customer service, did you get what you paid for, etc.

Cross posted in Budget Board, but at least it's not another corona virus thread! :laughing:

The only thing that would concern me is that I like to test drive a couple of the same model car I plan to buy. I have found that even if it’s the same car, most times each car had a “different” feel to driving it if that makes sense. I would also think that would be even more important if it was a used vehicle.

Good luck with your car buying!

We purchased from Carvana for the first time in July 2019. I absolutely loved it from end to end. Quality was spot on and if you don't like it you can return it within 7 days and pick a different vehicle. Super easy. They dropped it off in my driveway. No haggling, no painful trips to dealerships and I did it all online from my kitchen. I'll use them again for sure. I found youtube reviews generally accurately captured the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter