CARYN & MARK's Trip Report****6/8 added more pics, dried bouquet and wedding album***

Caryn! OMG You look like a Hollywood Movie Star! Your Pictures are AMAZING! I would like to vote for 1 and 5....But you said you get 30 something pictures....We want to see the rest!!!!!

I like #5 but I love the picture of you in the limo. That screams Old Hollywood Glamor!

Excited to see that you got #2 for your thank yous, I am sure they will be as wonderful as the rest of your wedding crafts, can't wait to see a photo of them...and the rest of your wedding pictures!!!:thumbsup2

Ooh! Ooh! Number 4! And the one in the car!

I love your pose in Number 4 (I should have stolen it for my pictures) it makes you look like a chic Dior "New Look" model from the '50s!

I just had to tell you right away that Sage, (Starfruit) put your video up and the beginning looked gorgeous!!!! (she sent it via link to me as a demo)

I really hope you don't mind me sharing!!!!

I just had to tell you right away that Sage, (Starfruit) put your video up and the beginning looked gorgeous!!!! (she sent it via link to me as a demo)

HOLY SMOKES CARYN!!! I'M AT WORK AND I'M WATCHING AND WOW!! Amazing!! You are stunning, beautiful. And your wedding is so so beautiful!!!! Okay, back to watching!!

I am in awe at how gorgeous the viseo is. I knew it was an amazing wedding from the PJ and TR but the video is so much more than I had imagined.

Caryn you are absolutley the most beautiful and elegant bride I have ever seen.

Caryn I want to see your video too please. :)

Oh wow... I just cried my way through your video preview!! I don't think I have ever seen a Bride who looked so sophisticated!!! Absolutely stunning!!!

Christina
xxx

That was gorgeous. What a beautiful bride you were. The music was very fitting. I can't wait for more.

thank you ladies! i just now saw the video myself! i was in real estate classes all day long and just got a chance to check out my email! sage did an amazing job, i cried myself. it's amazing how much stuff you forget from the day, i'm so glad we're getting a dvd! she did SUCH a good job!!!!! i can't wait to show mark when he gets home!

thank you ladies! i just now saw the video myself! i was in real estate classes all day long and just got a chance to check out my email! sage did an amazing job, i cried myself. it's amazing how much stuff you forget from the day, i'm so glad we're getting a dvd! she did SUCH a good job!!!!! i can't wait to show mark when he gets home!

OMG... I've been holding my breath the whole time waiting for you to see that it was up. It's AMAZING Caryn!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter