CARYN & MARK's Trip Report****6/8 added more pics, dried bouquet and wedding album***

I know I'm super far behind, but I just got a chance to look at your pictures and at the video. How beautiful :goodvibes I would have voted for #1 because of the water effect.

Did you give Randy a list of specific shots that you wanted in advance? I am thinking about doing this, but I only have 1 week left until I leave :scared1: The video is beautiful too, did you have 1 or 2 camera coverage? They got some really cool angles in their shots, so I was wondering if there was only one camera person (I work in TV ;) )

Ok so I just watched the video:surfweb: here at work...I am speechless!!! It is so amazing!!! You are guys the most beautiful couple ever..

This is my favorite shot, I just love the way he is looking at you

ScreenShot062.jpg

I've been trying to catch up with you, Carrie, and Wendy all the way back to when you were all planning, and now you're married! I've been reading a little each day at work and I finally made it through. You were absolutely stunning!! I can't believe how perfect everything looked! I'm so sorry it was stressful leading up to it, but it still sounds like you had a wonderful wedding. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!! :goodvibes

Oh yeah.. I watched your video and it made me tear up. It's just beautiful!!

Boy that's a lot to live up to!!! (I'm starting to feel some pressure)

LINDSAY ANNE SOON-TO-BE RAY-BAR...
no pressure...read on...

Oh, my goodness, Caryn! I just watched the video and I sitting here crying. How beautiful it all was. I just loved seeing your face and Mark's during the ceremony. That one part where he looks at you? Remember that moment forever, sweetie. Seriously, when things are rough (and every couple has their moments), think of all the love you saw in his face that day and how it felt when you put your hand over his. Keep those memories strong and those feelings alive. I couldn't be happier for you and the joy you have both found in each other. :hug:

oh cam! you're so sweet! thank you!

Caryn - O.M.G. You look stunning. The video was wonderful! It was like a movie.....Very fitting for the Movie Star Bride!

thanks! i can't wait to see your wedding, i keep thinking about it...i can't to see pics from the cruise...

Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous...there aren't enough adjectives in the dictionary for that There were a few times where I could have sworn it was Audrey Hepburn getting married. You were that breathtaking and stylish, Well done, cherish the memories forever.

thank you! i love audrey, she is fantastic! that is a huge compliment!

Caryn, that video is spectacular. You look so elegant, your husband is precious and I loved the images of you walking with your sisters (so very sweet).

It almost makes me wish I was doing a wedding today instead of 11 years ago. Almost! (that's high praise indeed)

Now I'm wondering if Lindsay will have an easier time because you led the way or a harder time because she'll feel like she has to do everything differently!

Suzanne

the one with my sisters is my fave part of the video! i just love it! i don't even think i remember those shots...

Caryn I swear you should be a movie star!! Gorgeous,I am speechless!!!!

thanks lynn!

The video is gorgeous!

thank you!!! she did an amazing job!

As I repeat all thats been said, Caryn, WOW, that is absolutely stunning and it was only a preview of what's to come. I can't wait to see more. You look amazing beautiful and both, you and Mark look so happy. Thank you for sharing with us.

i can't wait either! i hope i get my video soon!

Agreed! :thumbsup2 You already know how I feel about your wedding Caryn. You put a lot into it and it really shows. As far as you and you presence... I have no words. :worship:

I started to worry about you right off the bat, Lindsay... you've got such a great resource, but it's sooo hard. How do you decided what route to take. You know it was tempting to emulate Caryn throughout the planning process, but I think you need to (unsolicited advice coming here) plan your own, unique wedding experience and call on Caryn as needed (duh, as if you didn't already know all this!) I'm sure you and 'ray-bar' :laughing: will have an amazing wedding as perfect, and different, as Caryn's! :flower3:

WENDY!!! You're so nice!!!:flower3:
Immediately when I saw Caryn that morning I got nervous. How do I match that? Then I realized that I couldn't and I really didn't want to. Being the middle child (you can just call me Jan) I've followed Caryn my whole life... so I always try to be different (I was the bad one, coming home with tattoos and things :scared1: ) The best thing about Caryn's wedding was that it was BEAUTIFUL, but also not what we wanted. So we can be different without really having to try. There will be some things I'll keep (the pink crinnie, because it's already dyed!!!) but most things will be different.
Thanks again Wendy

your wedding WILL be different...we don't have the same tastes, so don't worry! your locations are completely different than mine, so i think the weddings will be totally different...

Caryn -- I am dying to hear Mark's reaction to the video! :love:

he cried! i probably shouldn't post that, but he did...

I know I'm super far behind, but I just got a chance to look at your pictures and at the video. How beautiful :goodvibes I would have voted for #1 because of the water effect.

Did you give Randy a list of specific shots that you wanted in advance? I am thinking about doing this, but I only have 1 week left until I leave :scared1: The video is beautiful too, did you have 1 or 2 camera coverage? They got some really cool angles in their shots, so I was wondering if there was only one camera person (I work in TV ;) )

vanessa, i didn't give him a list of shots, i just told him what i wanted on that day. i wasn't too picky with him..

Ok so I just watched the video:surfweb: here at work...I am speechless!!! It is so amazing!!! You are guys the most beautiful couple ever..

This is my favorite shot, I just love the way he is looking at you

ScreenShot062.jpg

how'd you do that with the video? i'm so computer dumb sometimes, it's amazing that i can even post pics...

i think he was looking at me in amazement because i was crying, which is very un-caryn like...

OMG Caryn - that video was amazing! It made me tear up! You looked so beautiful :bride:

thanks catherine!

So Lindsay, are you ready for your big wedding to 'ray-bar'?

Caryn how did Mark respond?

tears...he responded with tears. i was shocked really...

i can't wait for lindsay's wedding. it'll be great to witness those 2 kids get married and i've never been in a wedding, so this should be fun! one of the other bm's and i are already planning things AND i'm going to try dresses on this weekend!

I've been trying to catch up with you, Carrie, and Wendy all the way back to when you were all planning, and now you're married! I've been reading a little each day at work and I finally made it through. You were absolutely stunning!! I can't believe how perfect everything looked! I'm so sorry it was stressful leading up to it, but it still sounds like you had a wonderful wedding. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!! :goodvibes

Oh yeah.. I watched your video and it made me tear up. It's just beautiful!!

thanks pez! if i had any advice for other brides, its to not stress, it really will ruin your day...

WENDY!!! You're so nice!!!:flower3:
Immediately when I saw Caryn that morning I got nervous. How do I match that? Then I realized that I couldn't and I really didn't want to. Being the middle child (you can just call me Jan) I've followed Caryn my whole life... so I always try to be different (I was the bad one, coming home with tattoos and things :scared1: ) The best thing about Caryn's wedding was that it was BEAUTIFUL, but also not what we wanted. So we can be different without really having to try. There will be some things I'll keep (the pink crinnie, because it's already dyed!!!) but most things will be different.
Thanks again Wendy

your wedding WILL be different...we don't have the same tastes, so don't worry! your locations are completely different than mine, so i think the weddings will be totally different...

Good, good, good! I was just worried, ya know, that people (family/dis people??) were going to expect you to do what Caryn did. To which I would don my :cool2: It sound like you've already sorted through those issues though (Jan! :laughing:), which I figured, but I still have a little of that worry wart in me. :headache: Just wanted to lend my support. :hug:

What an amazing video! You are simply gorgeous! The way Mark looked at you is priceless and the video captured it perfectly.

Awwwwwwww, Caryn, your video is so beautiful and touching! I am sure you will treasure this video for years and years. Mark sounds like such a sweetheart. Congrats again to both of you!!

Lindsay22, I hope you are going to start a pj!

I can not wait to see all of Randy's pictures. You are the prettiest bride!

Just got caught-up on your trippie - your video is absolutely incredible!

DF said he didn't think he wanted videography, but I showed him yours, and he's pretty close to changing his mind - thanks! :woohoo:

Caryn,
Your planning journal is great. Such a beautful couple. I especially love all the tshirts you had. Did you make them or buy them?

Amazing, beautiful! Love the video sample it is great it really captures a lot! :thumbsup2 Can't wait for the rest of your pictures!!!

So I am guessing that Lindsey will be a dis bride, I can only hope she does a trip report too. :upsidedow

Well until the next update...

Caryn,

Loved the video clip.... you were so beautiful. You guys are perfect together!!!! :goodvibes

our randy pics are up on his site! they are amazing, the man is a genius, he really is!

VOTE FOR RANDY ON THE KNOT FOR BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter