Caution:Spidey-itis is going around today

Tony M

Remember 1999
At 1:00pm eastern time, I sat in a crowded theater to see the new Spiderman movie. Looks like many people called in sick today.
It's great!!!
A lot of it will remind you of the IOA Spiderman Ride
Go see it ASAP, It's the next best thing to being at IOA
HAVE FUN
P.S. They had a teaser for the new HULK movie coming Summer 2003, and it too looks great.

:bounce:I've been suffering from Spidey-itis since 1999 when I first met him at Confisco's!! :bounce:

I can't WAIT to see this movie!!!

<center>
SpdrmnNRbn.jpg

What's REALLY on Spidey's mind....
</center>

We just saw it yesterday. It was really good. It was the best batch of previews I think I have ever seen. HULK, MIB 2, Scooby-Doo, Goldmember. Wanna see them all !

Yeah, this summer has really got the line up. I really couldn't ask for a better blockbuster summer. And next summer will be as just as good, with Terminator 3, Hulk, the matrix 2, daredevil, x-men2, lord of the rings 3, and im pretty sure I listed them all. I can't wait!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Tony M

A lot of it will remind you of the IOA Spiderman Ride

OH GREAT!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Will CPM stand up in the theater then? :)

Okay, tonights the night! Everyone watch for my star appearance at the drive in watching Spiderman!
See for me the drive-in's the best place to watch this movie, I can stand up in my convertible!

Originally posted by CPM

Okay, tonights the night! Everyone watch for my star appearance at the drive in watching Spiderman!
See for me the drive-in's the best place to watch this movie, I can stand up in my convertible!

Just remember to put the roof down. :)

Saw it yesterday! LOVED IT!! WOW! :bounce:

I didn't expect to like it all, really, I didn't like the choice of the lead actor, but after I left I had a mad crush on him! He really made you feel his pain and transformation. Quite a chore but he did it well.

CPM, did you call for me to fix the movie like you did on the ride??? :p

Originally posted by Robinrs
Saw it yesterday! LOVED IT!! WOW! :bounce:

CPM, did you call for me to fix the movie like you did on the ride??? :p

Oh you noticed!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter