CBR- how is the renovation?

MermaidsMom

<font color=red>Do you live trap squirrels with cr
I have been reading wonderful reports on the CBR recently, but on another board there were posts about cigarette butts, bottles, papers, etc in the landscaping and parking lots. What is the real story?

We were just there in June and didn't see any trash around at all. Saw several groundskeepers out triming, mowing, and etc. The place was very clean when we were there.

We have been there several times over the last year and have never seen trash anywhere. The whole resort has just undergone a rehab also.

I was there last summer and I am going back this summer...the resort was immaculate everywhere u looked....I loved it so much that we canceled our ressie at BC and booked CBR again this year....it all looks brand new...and I love the ducks and rabbits I saw all over the place...nice touch

I am so glad to hear this, as we will be there in 3 weeks! I don't even like to ask questions like this but wanted to follow up on this board where I would hear honest answers. I had not been following the renovation closely but do remember people posting during that time. This is our 2nd trip this summer, the first was during the rains of late June, so our fingers are crossed for better weather. The rain made even the Beach Club seem dreary- which is saying alot!

I was just at CBR a few months ago, it's a BEAUTIFUL resort! :) I have some pictures on my web site, just click on the CBR icon below! :)

SeaSpray- What wonderful pictures of CBR! Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed seeing them!

I was just there in March and I fell in love with CBR. Our room was renovated and practically brand new. The grounds were immaculate and so beautiful to stroll thru. The food court and pools were extremely busy and rushed but that is to be expected.

Don't worry about your stay, you'll have a wondeful time there!!!

We were there Memorial Day, which is usually pretty busy and the resort was immaculate. This is our favorite resort and our stay in May was as magical as ever, if not more so.

We were there in March during Spring Break - even then it was clean, well organized and fun (the best part is watching Illuminations every night from the beach)! You will love this resort, just ask for Martinique building 26!

Have a great trip and feed the ducks for us!

Crichton:

When you click on the CBR icon, all of THOSE pictures were taken in Feb 2002. As for the rest..... Well....I really do need to get them posted, don't I?? :cool:

Thanks for the reminder....I will work on it soon and I'll post to let everyone know when the pics are up.

We just returned 5 days ago and CBR was beautiful, rooms and grounds were clean and well kept. Loved this resort, it was our first time there and it won't be the last

CBR is beautiful! :D I've never saw any trash, the grounds were very well kept. In fact, I think the grounds at CBR are better than some of the deluxe resorts. Also, the renovations are terrific! :D You are going to have a great trip!!! :D

When making reservations, are you able to request a particular building? I am considering connecting rooms at CBR.

I took the time to as when I made my reservations, for a specific building. Then followed up with a faxed letter about 3 days prior to arrival and got just what I asked for. Never hurts to make the effort!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter