CBR pics.

I am subscribing.
Considering this resort for next trip. DH liked Pop, but I think he would enjoy a more laid back relaxing place. Does it have that relaxing feeling compared to the hustle and bustle as a value?
This place looks beautiful!

The CBR has such a relaxing feel to it. Our trips are for 10 days and on two of those days, we spend time just chillin' at the resort before heading to Downtown Disney. When you see those beach chairs and hammocks, it seems like you are in a whole different world.

As promised... Today is our 3rd day at CBR (had some technical difficulty getting an internet connection but I'm on now and uploading images like mad). Here are a few pics of the resort...

497903415_4hFHj-L.jpg

Pirate Rooms

497903525_sj8En-L.jpg

497903628_657T4-L.jpg

497910031_yFQtq-L.jpg

Small Pool by our Room

497903726_udSA5-L.jpg

Beach

497903720_tFGTm-L.jpg

497903836_4UjkD-L.jpg

Great pictures! pirate:Thanks for taking the time to check in while you are on vacation!

As promised... Today is our 3rd day at CBR (had some technical difficulty getting an internet connection but I'm on now and uploading images like mad). Here are a few pics of the resort...
Thanks for the great pirate room photos, Brad!! Have a wonderful vacation!

Thanks for the great pirate room photos, Brad!! Have a wonderful vacation!

Thank you for the pirate room photos!!! I booked a week in december in them and I was so curious to see what they looked like. These are the first photos I saw of them. My girls are so excited!

Thanks for the awesome pics. May cannot come fast enough! Really looking forward to this surprise 5th b-day trip for DGS. He has no idea we are going and will not know until my DIL arrives with him, and DGD to meet me, at Orlando airport. Too exciting!

Thanks for the awesome pics. May cannot come fast enough! Really looking forward to this surprise 5th b-day trip for DGS. He has no idea we are going and will not know until my DIL arrives with him, and DGD to meet me, at Orlando airport. Too exciting!

How fun! We surprised our son with a trip this past August. We had originally booked for May but I started a new job (the same week as we were supposed to be at WDW) and didn't think we'd be able to go back until 2009. When Disney put out the End of the Summer promo, my new boss told me to go ahead and book it. We drive (14 hours) so we just knew that our 11 year old would pick up on it. When we got about 30 minutes from Disney, we told him. We are now, officially, the best parents in the world!

Have a great trip and enjoy the CBR.

Thanks for all the great pics. I am getting super excited for our Sept trip. I didn't know if we made the right decision picking CBR b/c we have been staying at POLY for the last few years and I just LOVE LOVE POLY. But these pics are great. I love the hammocks and dd is going to love the pools and playgrounds. Keep the pics coming, I am 6 months away and can't wait to go!;)

Here are a couple of shots of the entrance. Try to hit the red light if you're driving and want to take this shot. Luckily no one was behind me. :rolleyes1

498775424_su3M8-L.jpg

498778760_hNUsQ-L.jpg

Evening shots while watching my kids swim at the small pool by our room...

500985065_Lqouf-L.jpg

500996585_jPU2g-L.jpg

500982010_BcEpd-L.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of the entrance. Try to hit the red light if you're driving and want to take this shot. Luckily no one was behind me. :rolleyes1

498775424_su3M8-L.jpg

498778760_hNUsQ-L.jpg

Evening shots while watching my kids swim at the small pool by our room...

500985065_Lqouf-L.jpg

500996585_jPU2g-L.jpg

500982010_BcEpd-L.jpg

Pretty pictures! The lighting is great.

I took 967 pictures during our last 7 day WDw vacation. That's just the ones I kept! I am a picture taking fool.

I'm not the only one! I got my first DSLR for Christmas and we took a daytrip two weeks ago to AK. After deleting the bad ones, I had 444 pics. I can only imagine how many I will have with our next long trip. Wish our stay at CBR was sooner!

I always take about 1500 at our 7 day Disney trips...........my DH thinks I am nuts:rolleyes1

Wow.... you're my hero!!:worship:

I'm not the only one! I got my first DSLR for Christmas and we took a daytrip two weeks ago to AK. After deleting the bad ones, I had 444 pics. I can only imagine how many I will have with our next long trip. Wish our stay at CBR was sooner!

I've got to let my husband read this. At first he thought I was crazy taking soooo many pictures but, over the years, and especially this past trip, he was all into the pictures too. He wouldn't put anything down in our room until I had taken pictures of the new Nemo room. About half way through the trip, he said....we forgot to take pictures of our food for you to post on your discussion boards. ;)

I've got to let my husband read this. At first he thought I was crazy taking soooo many pictures but, over the years, and especially this past trip, he was all into the pictures too. He wouldn't put anything down in our room until I had taken pictures of the new Nemo room. About half way through the trip, he said....we forgot to take pictures of our food for you to post on your discussion boards. ;)

Too funny. My DH doesn't get as excited about WDW as me, but he is always telling me of little occurrences I need to post in my TR etc. You reminded me, I have to remember to not carry anything into our room when we check in at CBR so I can get pics of the pirate rooms. We can normally destroy a hotel room in about 5 minutes, ok, we do that with our house also.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter