CBR pics.

Are there still a bunch of skeleton pirate things draped all over the food court? I don't like the looks of them at all. If we don't go into the food court, is it possible to avoid these life-size models throughout the rest of CBR?

Maggie

Are there still a bunch of skeleton pirate things draped all over the food court? I don't like the looks of them at all. If we don't go into the food court, is it possible to avoid these life-size models throughout the rest of CBR?

Maggie

The only place I saw the skeleton pirates were just insider the doorway in Old Port Royale (on the main pool side-the doors into the store area). Since there are multiple doors you can use to go into Old Port Royale, simply go through one of those to avoid the skeletons. I would suggest you go through the doors nearest Shutter's restaurant. You can easily access the food court and still avoid the skeleton pirates.

Here are a few pics from our November 2008 trip...:thumbsup2 ...

DSCN0466.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

DSCN0352.jpg

DSCN0344.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

DSCN0346.jpg

DSCN0349.jpg

DSCN0594.jpg

I may be wrong on this-- please let me know if I am--I thought that they are also making so pirate rooms in Martinique??? That's what the CM told me when I booked last year.

All the pictures are so awesome! I can't wait!

Can anyone tell me....which supplies/toiletries are given/standard in each room? Ie, is there shampoo? Soap? Etc....we're not picky about brands, and I don't want to pack anymore than I absolutely have to, with all the luggage restrictions now, so even a couple of pounds of toiletries would be a savings, kwim?

Tia!:)

Ok, possible dumb question alert....

Are the life jackets supplied for the pool? Or do I need to pack ours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter