MinnesoTristan

Mouseketeer
I didn’t see any reviews so I’ll ask the question, has anyone stayed at the Celebration Hotel? It is part of the Marriott Autograph Collection, so you can earn and redeem points similar to Swan and Dolphin, without resort fees, and I believe only $10/night for parking when I last checked. You would have to pay for theme park parking, but you would have to pay for resort parking if you stayed on property, so that’s a wash. It’s priced in between the values and the moderates, and although my parents lived in Celebration for 15 years, I’ve never stayed there, but often checked rates. Curious to hear about your experiences and stays!

I have only walked into the lobby and walked outside for the patio courtyard view of the lake . It is a Classic classy Hotel and the Bar and restaurant seating area is very inviting. I wasn’t a guest but they certainly made me feel welcome to enter and peek in .
I would definitely want to stay there if I had the need or the points.
They decorate for the holidays . Also Celebration celebrates Halloween and the Fourth of July “Big Time“ … and the holidays even bigger .
Hope you get a chance to check it out soon with your next visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter