• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrity Sightings...help me figure out who it was!

How is fame obvious? Maybe and the more likely answer is that they were just people who decided to use the service. It is available to all and expense is relative to ones income or maybe they just saved for the VIP treatment.

Well, an older woman a few people back so "oh that is him!" to her 20-something year old son and seemed excited....but again, I didnt talk to her because I was about to board the ride. Also, his comment about getting more attention if he was in Paris just seemed odd if he was just a 'regular' guy. Clearly, they werent that famous since most people could have cared less.

It's okay, Phillygrl23, I never know who the famous people are in the parks. When I was a CM, we would see them walk by surrounded by body guards and "Plaids" and even riding in the parades and still have no clue. In fact, I once was told that Snoop Dog was eating upstairs in CHH while I was working downstairs...I never knew til I heard friends talking about it the next day! I NEVER recognize anyone when I'm not expecting to see them.

Here's to oblivion!:thumbsup2

Wow, Shawn Michaels. DS would have gotten all excited if he'd seen him. That explains why he's been missing from WWE lately too as I've heard.

It was probably Bridget... she used to be on the "Girls Next Door". She was one of Hugh Hefners girlfriends. She now has a show on Travel Channel. She just posted saying she beat her friend on Toy Story Mania 2 hours ago

I'm oblivious too and would trip over a celeb and not figure it out until someone told me. When we ran smack into Corbin Bleu two years ago, and my DD was gaga, I was like, "Who is it, who?" to her stuttering.

DH was in line with Joey Fatone over Spring Break and did not recognize him immediately. He was a regular guy,just having fun.

We saw Dave Matthews and family and the very next night we saw Kelly Ripa and her fam....Dave kinda got swarmed by people while eating with family but seemed nice

DH was in line with Joey Fatone over Spring Break and did not recognize him immediately. He was a regular guy,just having fun.

We saw him in March, too! We were having breakfast at Crystal Palace and DH2B took a pic on the DL ~ which is the reason for the not-so-great quality. If it weren't for the 2 plaids hovering over their table, we probably wouldn't have noticed them. :3dglasses

We saw him & his family again on Splash a little bit later that same day.

i93644E8D-4ED9-4800-9744-4730E6E88DEB.jpg

OMG SHAWN MICHAELS!?!? The WWE Fangirl in me is raging with jealousy! :rotfl: He's been on a break since Wrestlemania, now I know where he has been hiding!

We saw "the rock" Dwayne Johnson last August getting on Peter Pan with his daughter. Even tho we had fastpasses, he somehow got ahead of us, lol. He was very graciously signing autographs once he was recognized. he looked awesome in that muscle shirt. I snapped a picture real quick, i'll have to dig it up.

found it:
ROCK.jpg

GREAT PIC Donna, you lucky!

You said it looked like Blake Shelton - maybe it was? His girlfriend is blond too (Marissa Lambert, another country singer.).

Someone from Girls Aloud or something?

I saw Kelly RIppa, and she waved!!! We got pics of her waving to us. We've also seen Kirk Cameron, his wife, and 2 of their kids in Toontown in Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter