CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! Fun 2019 WDW Restaurant Tournament Bracket

This year's 2019 WDW Restaurant Tournament Sweet 16 is set! So far, the Polynesian and the Beach Club bids have remained as they have survived the onslaught of tougher contenders to make it to this round. The last remaining #1 seed, Victoria and Albert's, lost in a near 60 vote landslide to (8) Raglan Road. All four theme parks are still represented in the Sweet 16 with Epcot leading the way, as well as 2 restaurants in Disney Springs (out of an original 10 bids) and five restaurants from the resorts.

The origins of the remaining contenders:
Epcot - 4 remaining (out of 14 bids)
Magic Kingdom - 2 (out of 4)
Animal Kingdom - 2 (out of 4)
Disney Springs - 2 (out of 10)
Polynesian - 2 (out of 2)
Animal Kingdom Lodge - 1 (out of 3)
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 1 (out of 2)
Grand Floridian - 1 (out of 6)
Beach Club - 1 (out of 1)

Who do you think will make it to this year's Final Four? Vote now to see if your favorite restaurant will take home the 2019 crown! You can click on any of the region names below to take you to the corresponding bracket to vote.

[Mickey Region]
(5) Trader Sam's [Polynesian] vs. (8) Raglan Road [Disney Springs]
(3) Yak and Yeti [Animal Kingdom] vs. (15) Ohana [Polynesian]

[Minnie Region]
(5) Cape May Cafe [Beach Club] vs. (16) Crystal Palace [Magic Kingdom]
(7) Teppan Edo [Epcot] vs. (14) Nine Dragons [Epcot]

[Goofy Region]
(5) Boma [Animal Kingdom Lodge] vs. (16) Sci Fi Dine-in Theater [Disney's Hollywood Studios]
(14) Tusker House [Animal Kingdom] vs. (15) Jungle Skipper Canteen [Magic Kingdom]

[Pluto Region]
(4) Citricos [Grand Floridian] vs. (16) Le Cellier [Epcot]
(2) Homecomin' [Disney Springs] vs. (6) Garden Grill [Epcot]

Last edited:

Less than 3 days left to vote in the Sweet 16! Here are the vote counts as of now. Clicking on the region names will take you to the corresponding bracket:

[Mickey Region]
(5) Trader Sam's [Polynesian] vs. (8) Raglan Road [Disney Springs] - 275 votes
(3) Yak and Yeti [Animal Kingdom] vs. (15) Ohana [Polynesian] - 199 votes

[Minnie Region]
(5) Cape May Cafe [Beach Club] vs. (16) Crystal Palace [Magic Kingdom] - 125 votes
(7) Teppan Edo [Epcot] vs. (14) Nine Dragons [Epcot] - 121 votes

[Goofy Region]
(5) Boma [Animal Kingdom Lodge] vs. (16) Sci Fi Dine-in Theater [Disney's Hollywood Studios] - 171 votes
(14) Tusker House [Animal Kingdom] vs. (15) Jungle Skipper Canteen [Magic Kingdom] - 171 votes

[Pluto Region]
(4) Citricos [Grand Floridian] vs. (16) Le Cellier [Epcot] - 101 votes
(2) Homecomin' [Disney Springs] vs. (6) Garden Grill [Epcot] - 91 votes

This is so fun! I also liked WDWNT's March Madness on QS (although I wasn't a fan of how they chose their favorites, some were pretty random). Much more fun for me than basketball...thanks for doing this!

Congratulations to our WDW Restaurant Elite Eight! The three (16) seeds made it to the Sweet 16 and all had a great run, but all lost handily to their higher seeded competitors. Three seeds still remain from the Animal Kingdom area of the World, and two remain from Disney Springs. Tusker House is our last double digit seed, and Teppan Edo is our last Epcot contender remaining out of 14 original bids.

Who will survive to this year's Final Four? Voting is open and closes this Sunday at Midnight! Click on the bracket names below to see the bracket and vote. Good luck to our Elite Eight!

[Mickey Region] (3) Yak and Yeti [Animal Kingdom] vs. (8) Raglan Road [Disney Springs]
[Minnie Region] (5) Cape May Cafe [Beach Club] vs. (7) Teppan Edo [Epcot]
[Goofy Region] (5) Boma [Animal Kingdom] vs. (14) Tusker House [Animal Kingdom Lodge]
[Pluto Region] (2) Homecomin' [Disney Springs] vs. (4) Citricos [Grand Floridian]

Well shoot I think all of the ones I really liked are gone. I voted for sci fi, nine dragons, and another one that are gone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter