changing sheets when you have multiple guests coming and going

ain0004

DIS Veteran
We have a revolving door in coming up on our trip. College kids coming and going? Can I ask for housekeeping to change the sheets out? Or ask for new sheets and do this myself?
I could not find this information online..

We have a revolving door in coming up on our trip. College kids coming and going? Can I ask for housekeeping to change the sheets out? Or ask for new sheets and do this myself?
I could not find this information online..
They used to offer addition housekeeping services for a fee (I remember it cost around $60 for full cleaning and sheet change for a 2 bedroom). They no longer offer this service.
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/faq/resort-reservations/housekeeping-request

ETA: you can ask housekeeping for additional sheets and do it yourself.

Thank you I think I will plan on asking for another 2 sets at check in and I can avoid waiting on them when I need them.

Yes if your in a 1,2 or 3 bedroom,,,you have full laundry available in house for you,,,takes no time. We do it without the revolving door if longer than 5 nights,,,like clean sheets just like home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter