chaperone survival

Ambifins

Mouseketeer
Greetings all,
I will be chaperoning a group of 12 teenagers to Disney Feb 3-7th. (I know, I know, it's insanity, but it does allow me to go, basically, for free). I've done this once before, and found Disney a safe and fun place to bring kids. I don't have to drive, it's very (very, VERY) difficult for kids to break the rules, and, as I mentioned, I get to go for free.
What I've done in the past is get all the kids together; go to the parks, as a group; and let them roam on their own until we meet at our designated meeting time. Also, everyone has cell phones to check in with me throughout the day. It worked out great when we did it before; and they're all good kids.
I'm looking for something we might be able to do as a group. A big dinner at a particular restaurant? A show? Cost is an issue, so something like Cirque is out.
I'd love suggestions.
Thanks!

I don't know about price of these restaurants, but a dinner at Whispering Canyons (in the Wilderness Lodge) or at 50's Primetime Cafe (inside MGM) could be fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter