Character 2" & 4" letter swap ~ COMPLETE

I haven't been around in a long, long time, but since I celebrated my 4 Parks, 4 Mickeys, 4 Decades birthday this year, I think I need to be in each Mickey group...just think how easy those pages will be to put together! (Of course, I'll be celebrating my 5 decades by then... :))

so I don't forget...
Group 1. Classic Mickey
Group 2. Sorcerer Mickey
Group 3. Safari Mickey
Group 34. Tiana
Group 43. Toy Story

:wave2: Mickster!

I am in for some groups. I am so glad I noticed this thread -- I saw your post changing the DUE DATE on the calendar thread and thought is was the start date:scared1:

Hi Cheryl, first I have to tell you how much I love your name and you even spell it the correct way ...(no S).:rotfl2:

I am new to swaps and would very much like to participate but I first wanted to ask a question. The type of letters you are talking about making are like the ones pictures on the Goofy Pluto scrapbook page, right? Once you pick a letter you can use any font right?

I've scrapbooked for years but never swapped looking foward to trying this.
Thanks for running it, sounds like a lot of work on your part!!! You must be super organized!:woohoo:

I haven't been around in a long, long time, but since I celebrated my 4 Parks, 4 Mickeys, 4 Decades birthday this year, I think I need to be in each Mickey group...just think how easy those pages will be to put together! (Of course, I'll be celebrating my 5 decades by then... :))

so I don't forget...
Group 1. Classic Mickey
Group 2. Sorcerer Mickey
Group 3. Safari Mickey
Group 34. Tiana
Group 43. Toy Story

Happy you'll be joining us! Sign-ups are next Monday ;)

:wave2: Mickster!

I am in for some groups. I am so glad I noticed this thread -- I saw your post changing the DUE DATE on the calendar thread and thought is was the start date:scared1:

Glad you'll be playing :goodvibes I love your stuff!

Hi Cheryl, first I have to tell you how much I love your name and you even spell it the correct way ...(no S).:rotfl2:

I am new to swaps and would very much like to participate but I first wanted to ask a question. The type of letters you are talking about making are like the ones pictures on the Goofy Pluto scrapbook page, right? Once you pick a letter you can use any font right?

I've scrapbooked for years but never swapped looking foward to trying this.
Thanks for running it, sounds like a lot of work on your part!!! You must be super organized!:woohoo:

:welcome: Yes the letters are just like the ones posted on that page. There are lots of pictures of previous letter swaps on the "swap gallery" thread and quite a few used on pages on the "made with swap items" thread. Any font as long as the mat layer measures 2" or 4" depending on which groups you choose. Since you haven't swapped with us before I will need to limit you to 2 groups (to get your feet wet, so to speak ;)).

I'm very organized in real life, but, this is the first time I've hosted a letter swap so I'm kinda nervous! So glad you've decided to join us! Let me know if you have any other questions.

I have to behave...but I told Cheryl I would angel!! I've got a big bunch of stuff on my plate... it seems to grow when I sleep at night!

Ok, off to upload these photos which are now on my plate!

I'd love to be put in line as an angel. With our trip so close to the due date and other swaps on my plate, I don't want to overwhelm myself ;)

I have to behave...but I told Cheryl I would angel!! I've got a big bunch of stuff on my plate... it seems to grow when I sleep at night!

Ok, off to upload these photos which are now on my plate!

Thanks ladies :grouphug: I've got you both down as angels.

Cheryl I'm going to do a few groups but I wanted to throw my hat in for angels too.

And can we get a consensus on if we are going to do all capitals, one capital and the rest lower case or a mixed bag.
Personally I prefer all capitals but I wasn't sure what everyone else wanted.

Cheryl I'm going to do a few groups but I wanted to throw my hat in for angels too.

And can we get a consensus on if we are going to do all capitals, one capital and the rest lower case or a mixed bag.
Personally I prefer all capitals but I wasn't sure what everyone else wanted.

Buffy that's a great idea! I'll ask for opinions, but, I'm inclined to go with all caps. Thanks for being an angel too :hug:

Question

Would you prefer the letters to be:
A) ALL CAPS
B) First letter Capital, the rest lower case
C) MiX 'eM Up aNy OLd waY

Majority rules ;)

My vote: ALL CAPS

Cheryl, question about sign-ups, can I tell you which groups I don't want, that list is way shorter.:rotfl::rotfl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

DD just gave me 4 groups of the 2 inch letters that she is not interested in....that leaves 45 groups she would like to add to my collection.:laughing::laughing:

Cassey

Cheryl, question about sign-ups, can I tell you which groups I don't want, that list is way shorter.:rotfl::rotfl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

DD just gave me 4 groups of the 2 inch letters that she is not interested in....that leaves 45 groups she would like to add to my collection.:laughing::laughing:

Cassey

Holy cow! :scared1: Tell Julia she can join us ;) My list is huge too! Rachel hasn't even really looked yet.

Voting update: unanimous for ALL CAPS so far. I'll leave the question open until tomorrow morning.

Holy cow! :scared1: Tell Julia she can join us ;) My list is huge too! Rachel hasn't even really looked yet.

Voting update: unanimous for ALL CAPS so far. I'll leave the question open until tomorrow morning.

Julia says she will be helping me design and put them together, she is scared of my cricut and CDS and SCAL so she won't touch them. She has a great eye for paper and embellies though and I am asking her opinion about my pieces all the time. Plus she thinks I will be able to use lots of my paper stash for this.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter