Character 2" & 4" letter swap ~ COMPLETE

I vote for all caps too....gives more room for embellishments!

think I'm at 41 of the 2" letters right now

My do not want list is shorter also...can we be "mixed nuts" so I can get in on it also??!! I will have to get these done in 6 weeks since the due date is the day after we get back from Disney!! So, I will be mailing before we leave (by October 27th at the latest) if that's ok??!!

Cheryl - I vote for either all caps or mixed, but definitely not first cap, rest lower. And, to repeat Cassey's question...is it ok to list the not wants...or will that be too confusing? I have no specific letter preference (other than in the 4").

Mixed nuts is good for me!!! I need to start typing my list in a word doc...it's gonna take awhile. I am seriously considering adding the last 4 groups to make signing up easier for myself. It wouldn't be that much more work to do a few more letters. :upsidedow

Cassey

After pondering it...I think those of you who have more than 25 groups it would be easier to just list the "don't want" as long as you don't care what letters you get ;) I'll word it this way if your "don't list" is shorter than your "do" list, post your "don't list" just make sure you clearly mark it as a "don't list" ;)

I call pecans!!! ooow, maybe I should change our 2013 trip title to the "Mixed Nuts" that might be fun!

I don't care what letter I get....so if I just listed I wanted Group 1 - 41 would that be okay....its the bottom of the groups I'm not interested in...well I don't think I am, still thinking about them :rolleyes1

Any way is fine with me with letters, I am only doing a few groups I think. Maybe 4?? I think some of you may need an intervention!:rotfl:

I call pecans!!! ooow, maybe I should change our 2013 trip title to the "Mixed Nuts" that might be fun!

I don't care what letter I get....so if I just listed I wanted Group 1 - 41 would that be okay....its the bottom of the groups I'm not interested in...well I don't think I am, still thinking about them :rolleyes1

That would totally work for me :)

I choose cashews ;)

My do not want list is shorter also...can we be "mixed nuts" so I can get in on it also??!! I will have to get these done in 6 weeks since the due date is the day after we get back from Disney!! So, I will be mailing before we leave (by October 27th at the latest) if that's ok??!!

Cheryl - I vote for either all caps or mixed, but definitely not first cap, rest lower. And, to repeat Cassey's question...is it ok to list the not wants...or will that be too confusing? I have no specific letter preference (other than in the 4").

Sorry I missed this earlier--you can mail whenever you are ready. I have a dedicated space to put the boxes :)

Hmmm..I don't think I care..so my vote is mixed letters I guess.

Question: Grp 21 Duffy --- who is Duffy?

Susan - Duffy is a new bear that is appearantly in the parks...like a giant stuffed animal??

Cheryl - thanks for the ok on early mailing!! What about the sign ups? Do you prefer the groups or the non-groups?

I like hazlenuts...or almonds...whichever no one else wants!!!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl: I guess I am walnuts....

Cheryl, I have no preference for letters in the groups I would like, I think even trying to pick would make me certifiable. I will post the groups I do not want to be in and make it clear at the beginning of my post. Thank you for allowing this, you have made this sooooo much easier.

Cassey

I hate to miss out on all the fun so since I'm the NUT mom for our girl scout troop (our fall product sale), so I guess I'm Head Nut ;)

Cheryl - thanks for the ok on early mailing!! What about the sign ups? Do you prefer the groups or the non-groups?

I'm fine with groups or non-groups whichever is easier for you. Just make sure the list is clearly marked please :)

Thanks everyone for answering Susan's question about Duffy :grouphug:

We will try for all capital letters this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter