~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

LOL I might if you need some spot fillers but I've got 20 bowling centerpieces to make in the next 2 weeks, and I still can't find my craft table under all of the crap!

LOL I might if you need some spot fillers but I've got 20 bowling centerpieces to make in the next 2 weeks, and I still can't find my craft table under all of the crap!

oh , sounds like you will be busy enough...but if you want to check in on Sunday to see if there might be something tempting let me know :)

Not sure if the grumps went away, but they have been upstairs in their rooms, so I don't care. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Not sure if the grumps went away, but they have been upstairs in their rooms, so I don't care. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

that's good, enjoy the quiet :goodvibes

going off line until tonight, need to go pick up my nephew and then Megan, my mom is coming to dinner.... so join up if you'd like and I will update later tonight!

happy you are looking forward to the swap...all groups will be final on Monday, so you can start after that!!!

LaWanna, do you have icons in mine? please let me know so we don't have duplicates!

Cheryl you are added too!!

Sorry yes I do,
Group #21 monsters inc. logo
Group #22 tire sign
Group #23 bullseyes saddle
Group #26 Wendy??
Group #27 Lilo's doll
Group #30 Cheshire cats grin

Sorry yes I do,
Group #21 monsters inc. logo
Group #22 tire sign
Group #23 bullseyes saddle
Group #26 Wendy??
Group #27 Lilo's doll
Group #30 Cheshire cats grin

not a problem, thanks for getting back so quick!

for Monsters inc....are you making the "M"? AWM is making the eye symbol already!

LaWanna, you could do a blue bow for Wendy.

Lisa, I'll be out all day but I will swing by tonight to see how things are stacking up here.

Lisa could you please add me to the Rapunzel group? I'll make Pascal (sp?)

Rachal--if you want any of my groups I'd be happy to give my spot to you :)

Lisa- will groups of 2 stay open?

I will let you know the rest of my Icon choices by tomorrow. Kinda letting others choose then I'll fill in what they don't?

Lisa- will groups of 2 stay open?

I will let you know the rest of my Icon choices by tomorrow. Kinda letting others choose then I'll fill in what they don't?

yes they will! sounds good, let me know when you figure them out!!!

Ok I guess I was not paying attention, I will see if I can make the bag they carried Boo in.

I can do that, thanks for the suggestion.
Lisa I am going to do a blue bow for Wendy.

the bag sounds good, will be cute! LaWanna...will change it and put down the bow for Wendy!

Hope we get a few more swappers wanting to join in on the fun!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to play! I can't pass up Pooh groups!!!

Please put me down for:

Piglet - kite or flower??
Eeyore - tail??
Tigger - ??
Pooh - honey pot

My icons (except for Pooh's honey pot) are just thoughts at the moment. I'll let you know this evening what I'm really doing. I need to look through my Cricut cartridges and see what looks good for them. I'm just kind of guessing at the moment!

Thanks!

for rapunzel I am thinking the frying pan or the tower :)

put them both down for now!

I'd like to play! I can't pass up Pooh groups!!!

Please put me down for:

Piglet - kite or flower??
Eeyore - tail??
Tigger - ??
Pooh - honey pot

My icons (except for Pooh's honey pot) are just thoughts at the moment. I'll let you know this evening what I'm really doing. I need to look through my Cricut cartridges and see what looks good for them. I'm just kind of guessing at the moment!

Thanks!

happy you are joining Stephanie!

wdwmickey already has the honey pot for pooh down, just let me know what you plan on doing when you can!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter