Group 9--dress
Group 13--seahorse
Group 14--lamp
Group 15--clock
Group 17--hunny pot
Group 18--dragonfly

Thanks

:jumping3: I'm sooo excited!!! :jumping3:

I pretty much got exactly what I wanted to do..... Now I can't wait to get home & get started! :artist: I think I can get these kocked out pretty quick.

I also can't wait to see what you other ladies (I presume it's all women :confused3) come up with!!! I've seen some good ideas on here so far this morning! :idea:

Okay - I'm supposed to be working .... shhhhhh ;)

:jumping3: I'm sooo excited!!! :jumping3:

I pretty much got exactly what I wanted to do..... Now I can't wait to get home & get started! :artist: I think I can get these kocked out pretty quick.

I also can't wait to see what you other ladies (I presume it's all women :confused3) come up with!!! I've seen some good ideas on here so far this morning! :idea:

Okay - I'm supposed to be working .... shhhhhh ;)

happy you are looking forward to the swap...all groups will be final on Monday, so you can start after that!!!

LaWanna, do you have icons in mine? please let me know so we don't have duplicates!

Cheryl you are added too!!

ok, feel free to join later is the sign changes :lmao:

Defiantly. I sent you a pm too ;)

I think i would like a Rapunzel group if there is anyone to join me. We WILL be seeing her this year. I have a plan to see only those that we havent seen before or in a long time. except mickey and gang. there are so many that we never see!

Defiantly. I sent you a pm too ;)

I think i would like a Rapunzel group if there is anyone to join me. We WILL be seeing her this year. I have a plan to see only those that we havent seen before or in a long time. except mickey and gang. there are so many that we never see!

i'll add you to rapunzel and
i will join it to to keep you company!

Thank you for getting me in the groups.

Took even longer than I thought this morning with my grumpy headed children.

It cost me lunch at Chic-fil-a and Target popcorn, so they better not be grumpy anymore.

I did buy us all matching Grumpy t-shirts from the Disney Outlet to wear on our trip. :thumbsup2

I do not like the grumpies in the morning. DD#2 had them here. First over a tank top, then over wearing her winter coat with shorts, then over her shoes. :mad:

Lisa, in group 1, I noticed you have me down for shorts and Annie, I think, for pants. I think my other choice was ears, if you want to change it.

I hope all those grumpies magically disappear this afternoon!

Lisa, in group 1, I noticed you have me down for shorts and Annie, I think, for pants. I think my other choice was ears, if you want to change it.

I hope all those grumpies magically disappear this afternoon!

oops, thanks for catching that...will get you changed to ears!

will check in later today...need to get my chores finished up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter