~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

LOL Sheila - I just looked at my calendar...today is the 11th!! Newsflash! 18th is next week!! You would think I would know since my anniversary was 2 days ago, my niece's birthday is Sunday and my DH's is Monday! Oh, and 2 SIL's birthdays were this past week! Ugh...let me go delete that post before anyone else catches my dummy moment!

nope...sign ups are in a week...you'll have to wait Erin :rotfl:

I will be gone 3 weeks in June and the rest of May is taken up with schedules and packing for the trip. But I think I could get these done with the time left in July before the mail by date.

I may sign up for a few.

I will be gone 3 weeks in June and the rest of May is taken up with schedules and packing for the trip. But I think I could get these done with the time left in July before the mail by date.

I may sign up for a few.

yay! they should go quick esp if you only do a few groups!

Hi :flower3:
I haven't done a scrap swap before, but I've been lurking for a while :surfweb:
I would LOVE to try one out ..... (I'm afraid I may become addicted) .... this one looks fairly small & simple. Could I join?

I have a cricut & several Disney carts, so I'm quite flexible on elements ...

One question ..... will the groups (of 4?) all have elements for the same character? Or will they be mixed?

Please let me know if it's ok for me to join this swap. It sounds like fun! :grouphug:

I would LOVE to try one out ..... (I'm afraid I may become addicted) .... this one looks fairly small & simple. Could I join?

One question ..... will the groups (of 4?) all have elements for the same character? Or will they be mixed?

Please let me know if it's ok for me to join this swap. It sounds like fun! :grouphug:

:welcome:

I am sure Lisa will be along shortly but I thought I would answer your questions :goodvibes

The groups will be 4 items for the same Character. So all Mickey icons, all Minnie icons. Hope that Helps!

:welcome:

of course you can join...be warned though swaps are VERY addicting and so much fun!
since you are new to the swap group I ask that you sign up for only 3 groups!
please be sure to read all the requirements in post #1 and let me know if you have anymore questions! we are a great group of ladies here and are always happy to help out :thumbsup2

as Rachal stated above, each group is for one character....except for those which have "and gang" after it...example....Toy Story and gang you could choose Woody and make a boot ....also if you can post your first and second choices for the icon like below...

Group #1 Mickey - glove or shoe

most of all have fun and enjoy your first swap!

Reminder....sign ups will open this Friday the 18th at 6:00 PST, see you then :thumbsup2

Lisa, would that be 8 am Central time? I can convert eastern to central, but I have a hard time with Pacific. Thanks! I don't want to be late!

Lisa, would that be 8 am Central time? I can convert eastern to central, but I have a hard time with Pacific. Thanks! I don't want to be late!

yes it is....so it will be 9:00 am EST if that makes it easier :)

Okay 9 am, going to have to get up and out early to be back for sign ups. I will be making my menu and grocery list tomorrow after I decide which groups I want to sign up for.

Lisa, is it okay to have icons for the characters in different parks or should we stick with the main characters?

ie; Safari mickey I was thinking of mickey pants in a khaki color. Or a Blue minnie bow for DHS Minnie.

I am good whichever but want to make sure my list is right.

Oh and Princess Julia asked if she could do a few groups?

Lisa, is it okay to have icons for the characters in different parks or should we stick with the main characters?

ie; Safari mickey I was thinking of mickey pants in a khaki color. Or a Blue minnie bow for DHS Minnie.

I am good whichever but want to make sure my list is right.

Oh and Princess Julia asked if she could do a few groups?

of course Princess Julia can join in :)

oh I didn't think about that option.....since its so close to sign ups, lets keep it in their traditional colors this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter