~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

Disney in august! Too hot for me for sure.

I'm checking all possibilities. They'll sleep anywhere. just concerned about check in times and making the most of our days. I think they would be too cranky to hit the parks if our room wasnt ready yet.

Disney in august! Too hot for me for sure.

I'm checking all possibilities. They'll sleep anywhere. just concerned about check in times and making the most of our days. I think they would be too cranky to hit the parks if our room wasnt ready yet.

you could just relax at the pool and hit DTD the first day!

Okay do Julia absolutely refuses to budge! It's either August or nothing.:headache: So after my meeting tomorrow I will see about booking. No MNSSHP for me.:sad2:

you could just relax at the pool and hit DTD the first day!

They would be looking for beds for sure. Pool? in December? I've heard the weather isnt all that great. sometimes it rains like here sometimes is in the 70's

Okay do Julia absolutely refuses to budge! It's either August or nothing.:headache: So after my meeting tomorrow I will see about booking. No MNSSHP for me.:sad2:

would a long weekend in sept/oct be a compromise? I'd say if you want jet blue, we're going at this time. If you want august and no MNSSHP then we are flying southwest. ;)

[QUOTEwould a long weekend in sept/oct be a compromise? I'd say if you want jet blue, we're going at this time. If you want august and no MNSSHP then we are flying southwest. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh I like that. I will try that in a bit.

She is sleeping! Now I have to wait til tomorrow afternoon, I have a morning meeting and she has drama rehersal til 1. UGH!

I have update post #1 with info and groups....have combined a couple groups .....

I am going to start planning for this, but I want to make sure I understand. THis is pretty much a cricut cut swap right? You want cut out shapes, not images or stickers matted onto squares or circles. FOr instance there is a nice Lilo and Stitch jolees pack that had a surfboard. It is a sticker, so I'd have to adhere it to something. This is not the intention of this swap right?

I am going to start planning for this, but I want to make sure I understand. THis is pretty much a cricut cut swap right? You want cut out shapes, not images or stickers matted onto squares or circles. FOr instance there is a nice Lilo and Stitch jolees pack that had a surfboard. It is a sticker, so I'd have to adhere it to something. This is not the intention of this swap right?

Oh no, as long as its matted and 2" please use stickers....some may not have the cricut cart for a character and don't want to exclude anyone....you could use stickers, flowers, clipart, etc. just make sure it is something that matches that character's theme....I will go add this to the first post!

if you want to list a first & second choice that will be great!

Perfect! Excited! I'm trying to come up with a few different things...that we don't normally see...just for a change and less chance of taking someone else's request. In a sense can these sort of be twinchies if we design them to fit the character?

Perfect! Excited! I'm trying to come up with a few different things...that we don't normally see...just for a change and less chance of taking someone else's request. In a sense can these sort of be twinchies if we design them to fit the character?

sure they can :thumbsup2...as long as they work with the character!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter